10. NOT GONNA BE EASY

Shaurya's POV

Well if I say I wasn't impressed by Raima Mathur's performance then I will be wrong. Though she didn't win today but the hardwork she did to win over me is impressive...but at the end of the day winner is winner and that's me of course.

Every one is congratulating me but I just want  to talk to her. I want to tell her that see girl I won and you lost. But crap man!!! These people are not leaving me for a second.

"Congrats bro!!!" Dhruv said hitting me on my back...yeah as if it will hurt me lolzz.

"Thanks dude...see didn't I tell you that it's me who will be the winner and not her." I said and smirked.

"Yeah right...but she gave you tough competition ." he said and winked.

I showed him my middle finger.

"Why so much into her?? Ya love her haan??" I asked him.

"What the crap dude...mere se ek nahi sambhal rhi tu do ki baat kr rha."He said irritated and I laughed.

" I ain't supporting anyone I am just speaking the facts that's it." he said.

"Yeah now stop making sour face and enj.."I was talking to him when I saw her leaving.

Not so easily Miss Raima.

"wait wait I will just come back in two mins" I said and left behind her .

Raima's POV

I didn't wanted to talk to anyone therefore I decided to leave. I was about to leave when his voice stopped me.

'Not now' Arghhhh.

I stood still at my place and didn't tyrn back.

"okay you don't turn but I can still come that side Miss .He said.

He came in front of me and I moved my face to other side.

"Well... results are out Miss Mathur." He said.

"Thankyou Mr. Singhal." I said and he made a confused face.

"well my pleasure...but why thankyou???" He asked.

"I had a doubt that you are idiot and see you proved me right...I guess even I was present in the function therefore I also know what results are." I said and he made an angry face.

"Being oversmart won't help you Miss. Mind it." He said.

"And you know what I don't have any interest in talking with you ...I just came here to inform you that I, Shaurya Singh Singhal won  the challenge now you are bound to do any one thing that I want you to do for me." He said.

"I know Mr. Singhal and trust me Raima never backout from her promises."I said with confidence.

"Well that we will see once I tell you my wish right." He said

"So what is your wish??" I asked.

"Well I have not figured it out ...will tell you soon chill baby." He said and smirked.

I was about to reply him when I heard a familiar voice.

"Itni baatein to koi couple nhi krta hoga jitna tum dono krte ho." He said.

"What the hell Dhruv." Shaurya said and I felt embaressed.

"Hey Raima wassup?" Dhruv asked and engulfed me in a brotherly hug. I hugged him back.

"All fine. what about you?" I asked him.

"Bas hamesha ki tarah acha." He said faking a smile .

"Yeah yeah as if I don't know...why don't you just move on ??" I asked him.