11. What's in His Mind?!

Raima's POV

I woke uo as sunrays hit my face. Finally I was feeling fresh. I did my morning business and went down to find everyone in the hall. They appeared to be very very happy. I went down and wished every one good morning

"So Di...aj khush to bahot hongi aap ...hain?" My baby sister asked me in her filmy style.

'Hmmm only if she knew I actually lost' I thought to myself.

"Yeah" I replied smiling. From the corner of my eyes I could see Rehaan rolling his eyes and sighing.

'Yeah brother I know what's going in your mind.'I talked to him through my eyes.

"Well what I was thinking ... Why don't we conduct Rudra abhishek pooja as our company performed so well and so did Raima." My mother said.

I still remember our good old days. Whenever something positive happened in our house mumma would conduct a pooja to thank lord for it. She was such a pious lady...she still is I guess.

"O come on Badi Ma instead of pooja why don't we arrange a party and ket world know about Di's success " Pihu said as excitement was clearly visible in her eyes.

"Shut up Pihu, your Badi Ma is right , first of all we should conduct pooja and then we will think about party." Choti Ma said scolding Pihu to which Tara giggled and teased Pihu.

I felt soft hands crawling around my stomach and at once those hands hugged me tightly.

"Good morning Buiii" said my little princess.

"Good morning Tiya." I picked her up in my arms and hugged her tightly as she snuggled into me.

Tiya is my elder brother Dev bhai's three year old daughter.

"So how was your trip to nani's house princess?" I asked her.

"Very very verrrrrrrryyyyy good Bui.You know I had a lot of fun there .Nanu and Nanya used to take me to the park every day and all we cousins played there . One day we also ...No no two days yes...went to water park two times and enjoyed there. Then we went to mall and had fun in kids section. Another day Nanya baked cake for us and we enjoyed it at home . It was too yumm. Next day..."and there she started my cute little chatter box.

"Bas bas betu bui has to go to office na ...we will tell her about your trip once she is back okay baby...and you come with me ...mumma will help you in bathing. Come princess.

Bhabhi took her in her room to fresh her up.

"Okay then...whatever you guys decide I don't have any problem in it."I said while few of them nodded.

From corner of my eyes I saw Rehan rolling his eyes.God!!! This boy ...I will deal with him now.

I finished my breakfast and left for office with Rehan. I smacked him on his head when we sat inside our car.

"Ouch!!! Why are you hitting me! You wanna kill this handsome brother of yours." He replied and I rolled my eyes .

"So full of your self young man. But you know what you don't have a thing called brain."I told him.

"Haan haan bhagwan ne to sari buddhi aapko de di hai fir mere liye bacha hi kya tha."He said in a saracastic way.

"Oh yeah thanks for the appreciation. But why the hell were you giving me such looks at table while having breakfast. What if someone noticed it haan"I asked him again smacking him on his head.

"Ouch!!!Don't kill me you langoor."He said and my etes went wide.

"Langoor!!!! You called me langoor ...you are langoor you are a pig and boar and a donkey...you you are a chalta firta zoo ." I said crossing my hands across my chest.