3. Business Meeting

RAIMA's POV

Getting out of my cabin I left out a sigh.... finally I escaped him but soon reality struck me.. even if I escaped him now he will surely ask me again..'think Raima... think of an excuse because Rehaan will definitely ask you again' I said to my self... I was lost in my thoughts when Sara interrupted.

"Mam, we just have 2mins, we should move or we will get late." She said.

"Hmm come"I said and moved to meeting room.

Meeting went well but after every few minutes my mind would drift to Rehaan's questions.  At last somehow meeting was over and we got the deal. Huh!... the only good thing that happened today. It was time for lunch and every one was busy in eating and talking I was in the way to my cabin when I heard Rehaan screaming.

"Get lost!! Don't you understand in one time...I don't want to eat.. leave me alone." He screamed.

His secretary came out shivering as this was the first time Rehaan scolded him, other times he would treat him as a friend. I left a sigh and entered his cabin.

"What was that?? Why were you screaming?"I asked him.

"None of business MAM... something personal and I know you don't poke your nose in your employees personal matters."He said.Arrrrgghhhh...God gifted me with antique creations of his.

"Go and have your food before lunch gets over and that's my order."I said in a commanding tone cause I knew being easy with him right now will be of no use.

"A boss can order just for work and not for eating. And YOU are just my boss." He said not even glancing at me.Goddd I just want to slap him hard so that he regain his long lost brain.

"Yes Mr. Rehaan you are right." His eyes raised to meet mine when I addressed him as "Mr. Rehaan"

"You are my employee and I should only be concerned about my work and you know what I am just concerned about my work... you see if you don't eat you will fall ill, then you will stop working for some days which will effect my company...and this will not be tolerated by....ME" I said stretching the last word.

He left out a sigh and faced me. His eyes were reflecting his pain.

"You are a real business woman ... but you know what you are just a business woman nothing more than that.. you will never understand emotions..and you don't.. that's why you keep on hurting Bari ma..now I understand why you hurt them.. because YOU don't have heart." Saying this he left his cabin for lunch.

A lone tear escaped my eyes..yes I am bad yes I am heartless.. it's a better 'fake' truth that should be known by you little brother.

I came back to my cabin and started reading the file for next meeting so that I would forget everything.

"Mam..have something to eat it's lunch time." Sara said..any one could easily trace fear in her voice.

I kept the file down with a thud and glared at her. She understood my answer and ran away from my cabin.

I closed my eyes to relax myself. A sudden ringing of my mobile brought me back to this world.

A smile crept on my lips as soon as I saw the name of intruder. It was one of my bestie Vedu aka Vedika. She was calling me. I swiped the green button and received her call. Before I could say anything she blasted,

"Heeeeellllllllllllllooooooo Raiiiii Maaaaaa" she said suppressing her giggles.

"Shut up you silly girl. I am Raima not Raai Ma ." I said.

She bursted out laughing like maniac. A smile crept on my lips imagining her... I mean my *donkey's* smiling face.

"Now stop laughing like a donkey and tell me the reason why you dare to disturb me" I said.