Mick

"Well, that was stupid," Leonard scowls angrily up at you. "Why would you pick a penguin costume? A penguin is just crying for attention! Why didn't you pick something normal-like a marmoset?!"

You glare at him "Shut up you're stupid. I am a penguin. It is who I AM."

"That's pretty dumb."

"Yeah," you agree, unzipping the jumpsuit. "It probably is." You flip your hair over your shoulder glamorously.

"You don't have any hair, remember?" Leonard rolls his eyes.

"Oh- yeah." You touch your smooth bald head. You had shaved it because you thought the government had been using your hair to spy on you. It seemed to have worked- the unmarked helicopters stopped hovering over you wherever you went, and the 2-way mirror in your room got up and walked away.

"You can stop that now. We all know about your government paranoia. You do realise you're talking aloud, right? Now let me go."

You release your love and he immediately hops onto an out-of-reach shelf. "hahaha you done got trickedddd!" he glares down and laughs coldly. "I do not love you! I'm gonna call my friends and have them pick me up- I'm leaving- now!"

"NOOOOOO!" You make a desperate grab for him but he already has the telephone in his starchy hands.

"Hello, Mick? Sheldon? I'm here at 23456787655433445670 East Chicken-Nugget Street- come get meh- NOW!!!"

He hangs up and, with a triumphant cry, jumps through the aptly placed skylight in your ceiling. "Sayonara, my little dumpling- may we never meet again." You barely have time to call his name before he jumps into the air and flies away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA YEsS My LItTlE DduMpLIngS. ChaPter #3!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHA