Untitled Part 5 (or is it....)

"Yes," He sighs as you wrap him in a warm- if not slightly violent- hug. "I still hate you, but I will come to live with you, as long as you aren't planning to cook me."

You gasp in horror at the thought. Cook him?! Who did he think you were!

"Of course I won't cook you! They don't call me the merciful potato captain for nothing!"

Leonard rolls his eyes. "Literally no one calls anyone that. You are a dirty, cheating liar."

"Yes," You smile, happy that he noticed your transition from sweet, harmless teenager to deadly, ruthless lying scum. He really did care!

After a minute: "Welp." The policeman that had been sitting in the corner for the past 6205 days cleared his throat. "Since you all seem to be wrapping up your reunion, I will let you go. Congrats on getting let go- even if it did take them seventeen years to find you innocent!" He unlocks the door and leaves.

"What?!" You say in confusion. You look at your hair, which is now an even more unpleasant shade of gray than it was seventeen years ago. You feel the deep seventeen-year wrinkles on your face. "AHHHHHH!" You scream. Then you leave and go live in the Walmart public restroom for three weeks.