Part 6 (aska)

I turn around and look into the garden where our children are growing...technically they aren't mine because they sprouted from Leonard's cut up corpse, but I'll treat them as kin. One of my neighbors took me to a mental asylum and they diagnosed me with a version of Dendrophilia, but I went home and lived with Leonard. After a couple months, he asked the question "Do you want to parry?" (potato-marry) I cried and said yes. A few months after that we went to the doctor's because he had morning sickness and he was..sprouting... Anyway turned out he was pregnant with twentlets. So we went home and cut his body into 20 parts and planted them. Before he went down, he told me that he actually hated me...that only helped me to plant the children. 

Now I have found an amazing gourd who actually loves me, and we already have children! I will name the children:

1. Mark

2. Anthony

3. Kamden

4. Connor

5. Caleb

6. Chistopher

7. Jack

8. Chris

9. Nemo

10. Eleven

12. Spuddy 

13. Leonard II

14. Leonard III

15. Leonard IV

16. Leonard V

17. Leonard VI

18. Leonard VII

19. Leonard IX

20. Phil

Also all potatoes are technically female...little awkward considering Leonard the first.

My boyfriend (Annie) is a little jealous over *some* of them being named after Leonard but we push through it.

We will love eachother till the day he dies. 

<3 

If you enjoyed the story remember to hit that like button!

<3