Prologue

Hey this is just a rough idea of what the world is like in this Story. You don't necessarily need to read it but it might help to understand the book better. If you ever feel lost feel free to look back here.

The world was ruled by love, by the idealistic concept of love. The idea that true happiness can only exist from finding your one and only soulmate.

With love valued so highly money and power soon became something only taught in history lessons. Something that was then fully eradicated.

The load of work distributed evenly throughout the citizens. The equality of all the living beings that occupied these lands. The world that was once dictated by money and politics now was a flourishing place of love and hope.

It was decided that at the age of 15 you were assigned your life long job. You took a test and the job got assigned to you.

The term soulmate became not just a loose idea imagined by hopeless romantics but a set believe that was expected to be believed by all.

Your soulmate is the person who ignites something deep within your heart.

Your soulmate is the other half of you and you won't be complete until they fill that gap specifically left for them.

Posters with similar saying littered the classrooms and township. It was meant to inspire the people that finding that other half was the main focus and purpose of their life.

When you were a baby you were gifted with a locket. A locket that would seal your fate and tell you who your soulmate was. The locket would glow a golden colour when your soulmate was around. Until that soulmate was found the locket was jammed shut and kept the name of your soulmate a secret.

The necklace was kept hidden by your parents until it was gifted back to you at your graduation day.

Once a year all the 18 year olds have a graduation day. After that you are required to move out of your parents house into the apartments  and to start work.

Once your soulmate was found you moved into your own house where you would spend the rest of your happy life.

Hey! This is my first book and I'm really excited to get started. If you want to make any requests on how you want the story to go feel free. Enjoy! xx

Soulmates ~ a Kim Namjoon Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें