Chapter Four

"Now?" Namjoon asked, confused slightly by my sudden rush of spontaneity. To be fair I could understand why he would be a little confused considering I was usually the one who usually let him take change of any plans we had.

"Yes, why waste any time," I said boldly, going to grab my school bag immediately. However, I stopped in my tracks realizing I was still clothed in my school uniform.

"Wait, I'll run home I want to get changed. Heck am I doing anything without getting out of this uniform." I said before grabbing my backpack and beginning to walk out of the room.

"Are you going to tell me what we are going to do before you go at least," Namjoon said behind me as I walked out.

"Can't, haven't thought of it yet. Just wait here I'll come back in a sec. I'll tell you then " I said as I stopped at his doorway, looking behind at him. I continued to walk until I stopped midway down his hallway to yell back at him.

"And clean your room or something while you wait Jesus!"

I thought about what we could do as I walked home and got ready. I had a thought in mind but I was having trouble putting it in words. I felt like all I wanted to do was forget about the right now and the future. It was all so stressful. I wanted to retreat my mind to a time when life felt so much simpler. For once I wanted to focus on the past as I never truly had before.

When I re-entered Joonies bedroom I found him sitting at his desk doing something on his phone. Once he heard me walk he looked over his shoulder and quickly putting his phone back in his pocket.

"You are going to tell me what we are doing now?" He said as he got up from his seat.

He made it so evident that he had so much more style than me. Although we both just out of jeans and a shirt he looked so much nicer than I did. He had the ability to put on any piece of clothing on and instantly it looked good on him.

"Yup I think I have an idea. You can tell me if it sounds bad though. I feel like, even just for tonight we should forget about the future, and possibly even the present and rather focus on the past." I tried to sound confident with my idea but I don't think it worked too well. It sounded so much better in my head. Which was saying a lot.

"How do you propose we do that then?" He quizzed.

"I think we should go to lots of places we went to as kids and try to relive good memories." My voice was small and I stared looked down to my feet after I finished talking. Talking was not my strong points at times.

"If that is what you want to do then sure. But there are 18 years of memories. Which ones are the most important?" I look back up at him, wanting to smile slightly. He would actually go along with it.

"Mhm good point, give me a sec." I stood there and tried to think about what memory first would come to mind.

"I think I have one. After we visit mine you have to choose the next place?"

"Okay deal."

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, close your eyes now," I said, halting my step. We're standing at the entrance of our primary school. It was only a couple of blocks from our houses so we reached it in only a few minutes. We were lucky because the primary school was on our side of town.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"So then I can lead you to where the spot it where I want to go." Namjoon still didn't look convinced but still closed his eyes reluctantly. I took his hand in my own and started to walk in the direction I wanted to take him. He stood in place, resisting my tugs.