A Baby?

I Know damn well that's not who I think it is. Maan am I gonna have a  lot to say if this fool try me one more time.

So he's homeless? Wow who would've thought.

I pulled up to Dunkin Donuts but they were closed so I headed for Krispy-Kreme, ate and drove back to the house. I made it in without anyone knowing.

[Next morning]

Leilanie POV

Now that I think about it, I cant even believe what happened yesterday. I sorta like Jacob and he likes me too, but I'm not gonna give in that easy. 4 years of misery doesn't just vanish. I'm so glad he's trying to change, if he shows me he is. Maybe I'll attempt to friend him.

I got up taking a shower and taking care of the usual business. Then I through on a towel and let my long wet hair down. Normally it was really big, puffy and curly but I'm going to ask Naomie to do something with it.

I wrapped a towel around my now lotioned with almond butter skin. I then walked down the hall looking down at my feet.

and Boom!

I bumped into somebody and my head started aching for a slight second then it stopped.

"My bad" me and the person said at the same time.

It was Jacob and he started staring me down then his eyes went big and he closed his eyes turning around.

I was confused as fck, "Well Goodmorning to you too nigga"

He started laughing lowly dxmn that laugh of his is so sexy.

"Lei yo towels on the floor"

I screamed loudly and picked it up running into Naomie's room.

He laughed louder "Lei you don't have to run, shit happens ya know."

I was literally red from being embarrassed, good thing I knew I looked decent underneath though. You know what I mean."

I got dressed into something pretty today out of Leilanie's closet. I felt like going all out with the makeup, hair, purses, and nails. It took me a good 45 minutes to complete the look. (outfit in multimedia). I was just about to get a phone case out of Naomie's dresser when she woke up.

She groaned "What are you doing lei?"

"O-Oh I was getting an outfit out"

She sighed "Look Leilanie you look really pretty today, but when I told you to get whatever I didn't mean everyday. You know me and you aren't so alike right? Your suppose to be kinda below me. Now its like everyone in school stares you down in the hall besides me. I'm not trying to be mean but you need to go back to being the nerdy little girl instead."

I couldn't even stand there in this bitch's face right now. Like is you playing wit me or nah?

"Wait a minute so you saying, I ain't nothing but a nerd and I need to stay that way because of your social status lowering."

"Well.... kinda, yea Leilanie. I hope your not mad"

I started to laugh angrily "FUCK YOU NAOMIE, FCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID ASS REP. YOU HAVE ALL THESE CLOTHES AND YOUR TRIPPIN OVER A LIL ATTENTION! FOR ONCE I GET TO FEEL PRETTY AND WORTH SOMETHING AND NOW YOU WANNA FCK IT UP! MY OWN SISTER WOULD TRY ME WIT SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THIS."

A tear dripped down my face because I was so sick of this shit. I'm done, its always me the one who looks stupid.

I pushed away between Jacob and ran down the stairs.