The Tremor through his Heart (Revised)

Authors Note: This is the First Revised Chapter of this book! After a few years since its completion, I have decided to revise and fix any of the issues that I have left previously. Things will have slightly altered and will give a new view-point to allow character development! Things may seem slightly off if you read this chapter and then the next. There will be inconsistencies. However, I will revise the next chapter as soon as possible!

Chapter 1: The Tremor Through His Heart

Midoriya's POV

"Mom! Mom!" Tugging on the sleeves of my mother I remember that feeling of joy and hope I held. "Of course, you will Izuku! I'm sure it'll be a great quirk! I just hope it's not too strong..." I remember those words out of all the other ones the most because they became the end of everything I loved. I had been given the news of my quirk being unique, however, they knew nothing about it, they didn't know how powerful it was, and that in itself classified as a unique ability.

I was ecstatic! I was beaming with energy and adrenaline at that moment! It was such a great day, yet, just like every good thing in my life. It came to a glorious end.

Flashback (3rd Person POV - Midoriya)

"Mom! Ice cream! Ice cream!" Giggling and jumping up and down, Izuku's Hair bounced up and down like a little bush. "I guess it's fine, you're going to get a quirk so I think it's best if we celebrate!" Unable to look directly at her cinnamon roll of a child Inko agreed to take him to the shop he was pointing at.

"Izuku! Please calm down." Giggling under her breath she looked at her son who was moving around waving his hand trying to lift things up with his mind, and trying to breathe out fire to the point where he fell down out of breath. "Mom! My quirk won't activate!" Izuku was sitting facing forward, so as he turned his head he kind of looked like a bushy owl. Questioning his mother about his lack of a quirk. "Don't worry Izuku, it takes some time, but you'll feel it!"

Nodding eagerly his eyes began to look around taking in the vicinity and finding a spot on the outside tables of the shop. "I'll order the ice cream then come to you, what flavor do you want?" Izuku thought about it for a second and then a giant smile appeared on his face as did a little layer of pink dust covering his cheeks. "Mint ice cream!" Having fallen in love with the ice cream that tasted cold and mellow, with a tint of spicy. It became his go-to ice cream to ask for.

"Of course..." Smiling at herself Inko waved towards Izuku and began to walk towards the front of the shop in order to order the pair's ice cream. Unknownst to her, some peers of Midoriya were also in the store. "Mom is it okay if we both go and say hi to Midoriya?" Pleading towards the parents the duo was given permission and with a devilish smile ran up to the boy.

"Midoriya!" Little Izuku was still trying to lift things with his mind, and was, of course, still failing. "Hmm?" looking towards the voice Izuku's eyes brightened at the two lackeys who would always hang out with Kacchan and Izuku. "Ah! What are you guys doing here?!" Just as he stood up he was pushed back down by elongated fingers. "The real question is why are you here?"

They had pinned down Izuku and were looking at him with looks of hatred, or at least as much hatred as a child could show. "H-Hey... What are you guys doing?" Feeling that something wasn't right Izuku began to get worried when the lackey with elongated fingers raised his voice. "Great! Katsuki isn't here! That means that we can teach you a lesson!"

Hearing the word lesson Izuku's body tensed up and fear began to run throughout his body. "W-Why are you doing this?!" The two boys looked at each other and laughed. "Because you always are next to him! Why is someone who still doesn't have their quirk still the closest one to Katsuki! It's not fair! We're cooler than you! And yet you always get to be the hero with him when we play together! We want to be heroes too! We're the ones who actually have the quirks to do that!"