Chapter 38

Skyler's POV

"You want to dye you hair?" I say shocked as Michael continues to paint the side of the set, this had become a regular thing me helping with the sets I found it strangely relaxing plus Michaels teacher loved me. "All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind dying my hair" "what like pink?" I joke "no not pink" he says rolling his eyes.  

I smirk tightening my smock and bending down to reach the base of the painting. "So how's practice with Ashton?" I ask casually swirling a mixture of the paints together. "Really good, he thinks we should start a twitter get our name out there and stuff" "aw Mikey that's awesome" I say looking up him briefly 

"yeah it kind of is" he chuckles. "So now all you guys need is a name!" I say excitedly he groans in annoyance "I'm sorry I've held back for as long as I could" I continue throwing my hands in the air. "So how's your little crush on Luke going?" Michael asks making me blush "Clifford that is subject changing and I wont have it."

He laughs focusing on finishing the prop, and we work in silence for a little. "Don't wanna be an American Idiot" Michael sings headphones now in his ears, he bopped his head to the music painting in rhythm with the song. "Alright clean up" the bell rings and everyone begins to pack up Michael and I take the brushed to the sink and start to wash them of in the small sink. 

"Is this ever going to come out?" He asks pulling his hand through the roller "Skyler they need you sweetie" The teacher calls I look at Michael apologetically and he rolls his eyes "go" he urges "have fun sweetie" he waves as I run towards the twin doors.   

"Sorry I'm late Sir" I say as I enter the drama room finding my usual seat between Natalie and Luke, they both smiled at me Luke resting his hand on my leg. I bite my lip continuing to listen to the teacher explain to us make up. Thankfully today was fitting so we got out of practise a half an hour early. I was relived to hear the bell release us and we flooded into the hallway. 

"Thank god that's over" I say gratefully "why you don't like being fitted?" Luke jokes I glare at him "no one like being fitted they touch you and then quite literally have a measurement of your body you can practically hear them judging you." I pout crossing my arms. 

"You are so ridiculous" Luke laughs "Hey bro we gotta go" Calum says tugging on his arm "what where?" "filming our first video with Ash today" "Ash?" I say raising my eyebrows Calum smirks kissing Natalie's cheek "bye girls" he says casually dragging Luke away. I shrug "I think Troye uploaded a new video today you want to watch?" "duh!" Natalie says excitedly running towards my house. "Hey wait for me!" I yell after her. 

Natalie's POV

"Alright ladies....here are your main costumes!" the lady said revealing our costumes.  We both gasped.  Skyler's Rizzo costume was EXACTLY what it was supposed to be.  High waisted skirt, black button up blouse, and the special Pink Ladies jacket.  

My original poodle skirt was a dark sort of turquoise, paired with a white top.  I had a matching turquoise cardigan.  Thank goodness they picked this instead of the traditional canary yellow.  

My cat suit was hanging beside it, the leather pants and jacket shining.  Me and Skyler looked at each other and immediatley broke into a grin.

"Well today we wanted to break these in, so let's jump into them girls!" she said, ushering us to the changerooms.

"Alright Sandy get ready to come on!" I heard Mr. Meyers calling from the front.  I threw on all the articles of the costume together, as I put my hair up in the common half up do.  I took a deep breath before heading out onto the stage.

We whizzed through play practice like it was nothing.  Everything came so naturally, that I was surprised I wasn't Sandy herself!  But I wasn't surprised at Mallory's reaction to when I kissed Cal.  Again.

Luke and Sky were gearing up for their kiss, and me and Cal stood backstage, awaiting the fireworks.  I saw them leaning in closer....and closer until finally their lips locked.  YES!

Me and Cal looked at each other and I had to cover my mouth from squealing.  We gave each other a high five, before Skyler came out on our side of the stage, an evident blush on her cheeks.  "Shut up." she whispered when she saw Calum waggling his eyebrows.  

Eventually our run through had ended and we all headed out.