Chapter 4 (✅)

Last Chapter-

I was about to get in the limo "Y/N dear what's wrong" I turn around it Ivy "it's nothing but can we just go" she looks into my eyes seeing sadness and they all follow me back into the limo and back home. (The Text Convo) I turn my phone off and get changed into my pj's and hide my uniform and I went to wipe my eyes they felt wet and they were I was crying so I cried myself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining through my curtains so I got up and shut them and went back to my bed and hugged myself. Maybe I do like Dick but even back at the Haley Circus we were just friends and he never showed any feelings and he doesn't really show feeling for me now. He seems to like that Barbra girl better, I wish he... "ughhhh" I put my face to my pillows "no no I can't think about this right now" I start school tomorrow 'sadly' but how am I going to face Dick tomorrow.

I hear a knock at my door and I go to open it but they barge right in, Harley gives me a hug and Ivy is right behind her she came up to me and bent down to my side rubbing my arm while Harley pulled away and I walked back and turned away "honey what's wrong you left the party so early and we heard you crying last night".

I sigh 'dame they heard that' then Ivy turned me around only to see more tears forming in my eyes I hugged her and she hugged back. Harley took a seat next to me and then Ivy pulled away and rubbed my arms again we sat down and they both looked at me.

I finally look up at them and tears were rolling down my cheeks I wiped them away "dear what's wrong" I then took a breath and explained to them what happened at the party last night and why I wanted...no...more like needed to leave the party. But I left out Dick's name and how I knew Dick not wanting him to become a target now because knowing the family I live in now Joker and the rest would take the first shot at Dick so I would rather leave him out this whole thing.

They just hug me and comfort me through the whole time and once I'm finished telling them about the whole thing "well maybe you should just stay friendly and forget about him if he doesn't see what he's missing because your a great, gorgeous, and awesome girl" I smile at her "group hug" we all hug for a while then pull away while Ivy is smirking me and Harley look at her confused "what?" then she pulls out a box and hand it to me "open it" I nod still looking suspicious at the box and I open it anyway but it was one of her plants I look up at her and smile and get up and her and then put the plant on my dresser "thank you Ivy" she comes up to me and hugs me from behind "we're always here to talk if you need something" and then Harley walks out with her "bye Y/N" I wave and then look at the plant again smiling.

Time Skip

I was waking up bright and early for school so I had time to get ready I was doing my makeup and finished so I looked down at my school uniform and gagged but started to put the finishing touches on and then I was ready so I walked out and got to the kitchen Joker and Harley were there 'Ivy must have gone somewhere' "good morning darling" I smile and Joker "morning I'm gonna head out" then Harley starts to get the keys and she walks to the door and opens it "here I will give you a ride" I smile and nod at her "bye J" and he waves.

Time Skip

I was walking down the halls after a while of searching for my locker and once I finally found it I started to get it all done for the year I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around only to be met with.....

**********************************************************************************************

Well, how do you think it is. Comment below and vote please and sorry this was short the next one will be longer 🙂🙂👋👋. Stay Whelmed.