Chapter 8

Last Chapter- "Y/N I know we are only friends but I want to be more so will you be my girlfriend" my mouth drops a little "I- I would love to" be smiles and pulls me in for another kiss and I happily kiss back but we both pull away and he smiles but back up but not before giving me a peck on the lips and I giggle "I have to go but I can't wait to see you again so how about we meet here every Saturday night" I smile and nod he smile back waves "see ya Y/N" I wave back as he climbs down the building until I feel something fly by my head and I look at the wall and see.....

Well here goes another chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Batarang and I turn back around to the edge of the building and see the Boy Wonder himself and I smirk "hey birdie" he just came closer to me "so who's your friend" I blush a deep red "umm- uh I guess my boyfriend now" I look at him he's just smirking so I smirk back "what are you smirking at bird boy" he chuckled "oh nothing" then his utility belt started beeping so I looked at him confused "well bats is called gotta go" he run of the building so I looked over the edge as he grappled from building to building and smiled and shook my head "bye birdie" I just walked away and went home.

Once I walked through the door and went to my room Harley and Ivy were waiting for me I looked between both of them "yes..." then Ivy stepped up where have you been these last couple nights 'I can't tell them about Robin they'd be so pissed off but tonight....' I start to blush at the thought of tonight then they noticed and start to smirk "where were you" I just blush even more "uhh I was with a friend" they look suspicious "you don't blush like that when you just with a friend" 'there never gonna give this up' "ok fine I was with a friend I was but he.... He asked me out" they look at me with wide eye and then turn to each other and Harley squales and they both hug and jump I look at them weirdly but then shrug and join them but then we hear a voice it Joker then he storms into my room with a gun "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON".

Then he lowers the gun and Harley jumps to him "puddin Y/N has a boyfriend now" then Ivy comes behind me "did you guys kiss" I blush a deep red then they both run and hug again then I turn back to Joker " If he dare hurt my little ace i'll kill him" I smile at him while the girls have the same look on their face 'Joker is like a second father to me I was trained by him so he has been calling me his little ace card since I was 9' ,"I know I know now all of you out my room" they all chuckle and move out the door so I close it and smile 'my family is so weird but there just like me weird but we need a place and a home in this world'.

Time Skip

I was walking up the sidewalk to get to school until I hear someone catching up to me and I turn around to find Dick so I smile and walk to him "hey I thought you limo driver always drives you" he chuckles "first his name Alfred and he did drive me but I saw you so i thought I would walk the rest of the way with my beautiful girlfriend" I blush and shrug "ok" he smiles and grabs my waist and pulls me into a kiss so I wrap my arms around his neck then we both pull away "well let's go I just wanted to kiss you again" I smile and he grabs my hand and we start walking "so what did you do last night Y/N" I smile "well I was with you" he chuckled "no I mean after me" I giggle "oh well I got some fresh air for awhile after you left and then went and my family found out about as and they took it.......well" he looks at me a little worried "how well" I give him a comforting smile "by well I mean they took it good, great really" he lets out a breath of relief, "ok well that's good" i giggle again and then we just continue walking silently but it's not weird even though we were friends and now we're boyfriend and girlfriend and holding hands and everything but it's not weird but ,maybe this is how it's meant to be.

We walked up to the steps and in we went but after this day everyone is going to know that we're dating so I brace myself for all the questions and everybody probably bugging us but then before we go into the doors Dick pulls my hand to the side of the school and looks at me "are you sure you want people to know where dateing" I bit my lip "not really" he then caressed my face and I try not to blush and look into his eyes "it's ok if you don't want people to know" my eyes widen just a bit and I take his hands "hey it's not because of you it's just that I don't really like to be the center of attention im sorta shy and im guessing your always on camera and the center of attention" he chuckles "yeah well it's ok that you're a little shy how about you just meet me here and we'll go to my place after school and hang out" I smile and nod and pecks my cheek and he goes into the school and then I go in a few minutes later.

Time Skip

I run out the doors and go to the side where Dick told me to meet him and he was there and I ran to him and pecked his lips "hey" he chuckles "hello" I giggle and he takes my hand and we go to his limo while checking to see if there is anyone around and we run to the limo and slide in and then we look at each other smirking and then his butler turns to us "who is your friend master Richard" he smile and looks at me I smile back as he turns back to who I assume is Alfred "this is Y/N Alfred and Alfred this is Y/N" he smiles at me "it is very nice to meet you miss Y/N" I nod "it's nice to meet you too even though we've meet before" Dick chuckles next to me and Alfred turns around and starts driving.

Time Skip

Once we get to the manor we go up to his room and I walk in and just stand there and I unzip my backpack and I grad some clothes that I always keep "i'm gonna change" (outfit in the picture) he smiles. After we both get out of our school uniforms we cuddle on his bed until he just kisses me out of the blow my eyes widen but I relax into the kiss and he lays me down on his den and straddles my waist and I just smile into the sweet and slow kiss, but then we hear the door start to open and there stands of stunted........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thanks for reading this chapter and remember to stay whelmed. ✌️🙂🙂