Chapter 10

Last Chapter- Once we finally get there we all get out and walk in together and we all smirk and then we start exploring looking for the placement of the Ruby so we can take notes on the security until I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around only to be meet with the one person I really didn't want to be in all this mess.......

Ok so here's the next chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Dick uh what are you doing here" he looked at me "Bruce is paying for all this so I had to come along" I look at him with a smile 'great I can't risk him finding out that i'm V/N' "That's pretty cool" he chuckles "yeah but enough about him...Did I forget to mention that you look great, absolutely breathtaking" I then turn my head blushing then I turn back to him "thanks, you look handsome" he blushed but then wraps his arms around my waist and pecked my lips and I smiled but then Ivy and Harley walked over to us smirking "so we finally get to meet her mystery boyfriend" I roll my eyes "I guess so" then Dick turns to them so I do so also and he smiles at them "didn't know I was a mystery but i'm Dick, Dick Grayson" they both smile at him "nice to meet you but Y/N it's time to go" I smile at them while they walk away giggling I shake my head at them. I turn back to Dick and he frowning so I peck his lips and he smiles so I chuckle "bye Dick i'll see ya soon" he nods and pecks my cheek and walk away so I walk to Ivy and Harley and we all go change.

Once we all came out we all got into our positions and Ivy and Harley distracted everyone at the party while I grabbed the Ruby and then I went into the room where all the Party people were and Harley and Ivy they looked at me and I nodded so they smirked and turned back to the crowed "well It's be fun hanging out with all of you but it's time for us to make our exit" I chuckled at Harley so me and I've ran out first while Harley followed and we all climbed to the roof since the streets were probably flooded with police. So we gotta take the rooftops home but while we're jumping we start to hear people following us and Ivy takes a look behind us and sure enough, it's the bats and his little birdie sidekick so we all jump to the next roof and then stop and turn around but I give Harley the Ruby and she looks at me smirking and she runs off. Robin and Batman were about to run after her but Ivy through some vines at Batsy and ran into battle so I attacked Bird boy and I pinned him "so how we gonna play this birdie" he looked at Batsy 'I mean we have talked and were sorta friends' they started to look at us but Rob pushed me off him and started coming at me with punches and kick some of them I dodged but some of them hit. I started to see he was leading me to the edge of the building.

I look at him smirking and he's smirking at me so I jump to the next building and I keep jumping and I look back he on my tail so I land on one building where were out of site from Batsy and Ivy so I just sit on the edge of the building and hang my feet off so Rob comes next to me and I smile and look out and into the city "pretty nice plan birdie" he looks at me smirking "well I didn't want to really fight you" I smile back at him then I look at my wrist watch "well I should get back before Ivy does so I should get going birde" he chuckles at me and waves and I give him a two finger salute and I climb down from the building when my feet hit the ground I see Rob grapple to the next building "bye birdie" so I start my walk home.

Time Skip

Dick's P.O.V

Every time. I don't know what it is about her but I can't like her i'm Dating Y/N but I don't know I guess something about her reminds me of Y/N. After she left I made my way back to the manor and once I got there I went down to the Bat Cave and changed out of my uniform and started to go up to my room but I was stopped by Bruce coming down. "where were you" my mind goes blank 'crap' "I followed V/N trying to see if I could figure out where there base of operation is but she noticed me and she knocked me out" he nodded and headed towards the Bat Computer so I go upstairs and I lay on my bed 'I hope he doesn't find out the truth because I want to research on her and see what I can find out to maybe learn her identity' I then stretch and I go change into a pair of sweatpants and keep my shirt off and I go back to my bed and shut off my light and pull the covers and I fell asleep.

Y/N P.O.V

Once I get back to our home Ivy still wasn't there so I ran up to my room and changed into an overgrown T shirt that stops a little bit above my knees and of course a pair of pajama shorts under it, and I climb into bed but I then get a text and I look at my clock 'it's about to be 1 am who is up this late' then I look it's Dick.

Text Convo

Dick: I know it's late but I just wanted to talk to you so sorry if i'm waking you.

Y/N: It's ok you're not waking me, but what is so important that your texting me at 1 am in the morning?

Dick: uhhh nothing I just really wanted to text you.

I smile and blush

Y/N: you're really sweet ya know

Dick:...........

Y/N: smh well good night Dick

Dick: Night Y/N

End Text Convo

Once I put down my phone I just start to blush even more so I turn around with a big smile on my face and I fall into a deep slumber 'he always knows how to make me feel special'.

Time Skip

I woke up early this morning and got showered and dressed and went to brush my teeth but got another text.

Text Convo

Dick: Can't wait to see you this morning.

I blush at his next text

Dick: You always look breathtaking.. Not that you don't look breathtaking in the afternoon you still look beautiful.

Y/N: Can't wait to see you either flirter

Dick: Hey I am not that much of a flirt....

Y/N: Yeah sure you don't even sound that confident in yourself in text mode...

Dick: ...... I'll just see you at school...

I chuckle he probably facing the fact and frowning so I finish my morning routines and walk out the door ready for another day of treacherous school. Once I get there I go to the place me and Dick went to last time and I wait there for about a minute or two until he finally shows up and we still have 10 minutes to spare. He sees me and runs up to me and hugs me and I chuckle at his happiness and then we both pull away and I look into his eyes and I pull him in for a passionate kiss it lasted for a while until we heard a gasp and we both looked over only to find one very shocked........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here's another chapter. but two chapters in one day...Well sorta its past midnight but whatever that's still good. Well remember to always Stay Whelmed.