Chapter 5

Last Chapter- "good morning darling" I smile and Joker "morning I'm gonna head out" then Harley start to get the keys and she walks to the door and opens it "here I will give you a ride" I smile and nod at her "bye J" and he waves.

Time Skip

I was walking down the halls after a while of searching for my locker and once I finally found it I started to get it all done for the year and I felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned around only to be meet with.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbara...she smiling "uhh hey Y/N" I rock back and forth on my feet looking nervous and then she noticed "hey there nothing to nervous about I came to see you to see if we could be friends, I can tell that you and Dick has some sort of history so I want us to be friends so we all can hang out together" I was hesitant at first but then I thought I didn't want to have both of us fighting over Dick because I can tell she likes him too so I don't want us fighting so I guess it's for the best "yeah sure sounds nice Barbara" as I smile she nods "well were meeting together at lunch if you want to come and sit with us" I shrug "sure thanks for the offer" she nods and waves and turns around and walks away so I turn and walk to class 'I hope I did the right thing'.

Time skip

Its lunch time and I was walking to the lunch room and once I got there I was looking for Dick and Barbara I spotted them and Barbara noticed me and she waved and Dick look at me shocked I let out a breath and walked over there and took a seat "hey Y/N" I blushed and looked at him "hey" Barbara looked between me and him and she pursed her lips "so.... How do you two know each other". I look down so Dick answers "uhh that a long story Barbs" I look the other way "yeah" she raises her eyebrow "umm ok" so we all start eating.

Time Skip

It was the end of school and Ivy was picking me up I got a text from her during free period as I was walking around the front of the school waiting for her Dick came up to me and he hugged me and I hugged back biting my lip and blushing like crazy until we pull away "I didn't know you were coming to Gotham Academy" I hesitantly smile at him then he frowns "are we gonna talk about what happened at the party" I look away "it was nothing ok can we just move on and not talk about it" Ivy shows up and I start to walk away but dick grabs my hand and turns me back to him.

"Y/N if I upset you what did I do that you were in such a hurry" I smiles at him "nothing ok can we just move on from it" he looks like he was about to protest but he stopped and sighed and smiled "sure and hey do u... want to possibly come over to my house sometimes" I blush and smile "sure Dick" he smiles I turn and start walking to Ivy's car and once I get to the door I turn back and wave to dick he waves back and then a limo pulls up and he runs to it and I get in Ivy's car and she pulls off smirking "so is that one of your friends boyfriend maybe" my eyes widen and I turn to her "no of course not we're just friends" I turn back around while she's still smirking I sigh 'but I wish we were more'.

Time Skip

I was home thinking of what to wear to Dicks house I mean I do like him so I don't want to look like a total slob. I then hear a knock at my door but they just let themselves in its Harley and Ivy "so Ive told me that you have a boyfriend" I blush "he is not my boyfriend were just friends" Ivy looks deep in thought "wasn't he at the party that we all went too, "yeah he was" she turns to Harley "and wasn't there a girl there with him" I look at Harley "yeah" Then Ivy spoke up again "and Is that why you ran out" I look down and nod. "Harley put her hand on my shoulder "don't worry you gorgeous and much better looking that her" I chuckle while the giggle and then they notice all the cloths on the floor.

"I am going over to his house today and I can't figure out to wear" the giggle again "here let us help and we'll have him drooling over you" I smile at them and we start going through the outfits until we come across the perfect one it's a red top with it off the shoulders and jean shorts with black converse's and some light makeup and my hair was curled I look in the mirror and smile and turn to them and run up and hug them "thank you Thank you Thank you" the chuckle "no problem sweetie now go get him" I run out and grab my phone and my jacket in case it get chilly on the way back 'and i'm off'.

Time Skip

Once I got there my mouth dropped 'this place is huge', I continue to walk up to it and I get to the door I knock and then a butler comes to the door "Yes" I clear my throat "im Y/N i'm here to see Dick" he nods "oh yes Master Dick has informed me please come in" I smile and nod and walk in and he shuts the door "Master Dick's room is up those stairs 3 doors down the hall and to the left you can go right up" I nod and I head up and I knock on Dicks door "Come in" I open the door and I see Dick just sitting on his bed "oh hey Y/N" I smile "hey Dick I go a little closer to him "this place is huge" he chuckles "yeah I know I have gotten lost a couple times when I first got here.

"Why didn't you tell me that you live with Bruce Wayne" he blushed "yeah he took me in after ya know" I frown and look down and stand up "yeah" I go to put my hand on his shoulder but I trip on something and fall in his lap and he catches me and I looks into his eyes probably blushing as red as a tomato but then he blushes also and we start to lean in....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it chapter 5 I hope you enjoyed it I would love to hear how the book is going so far from all of you in the comments ✌️✌️✌.