Chapter 2

Harley's POV

I woke up wishing it was all a dream. I can't believe that someone wants to take me away from the Horan's. I won't leave unless they want me to. I love them more than I will ever love my real family. It was a really sad story, the reason they stopped wanting me.
I was five years old and I broke a priceless vase that was a family air loom. They said that they would never forgive me, so I grabbed my backpack and ran away. The police found me and kept me in juvy for a week while they waited for my family. My family didn't want me back. They never liked me, but they kept me anyway.
2 years later, I was outside when I heard yelling and screaming coming from in the house. My mom came running out with two suitcases, picked me up, and we went to the car. I saw my dad crying as we were leaving, but I didn't know why. When we got to the foster home my mom told me what was happening and she quickly signed the forms and drove away. The lady who worked there showed me where I'm gonna sleep, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the living room. There was another room in the foster home, but I wasn't allowed in it, it was called the office.
3 years later, they hit me because I went in the office and I ran away. They put me in a new foster home for 2 years after I went to juvy for a year for running away twice, until I met the Horan's. Niall was 16 and I was 13. He looked at me and said, "Mum, dad, can we adopt her?"
They said that I had a history, but Niall didn't care he wanted to adopt me. They did and Niall always loved me more than his parents did. I always knew what chances they took for me.

Niall's POV

I woke up. Poor Harley. I look at the chair and see Liam sleeping. I forgot he was here.
"Liam, are you awake?"
"I've been awake all night. I couldn't sleep. Are you ok?"
"Yeah," no I'm not. He is my best friend and I told him because I see how much these lies that she keeps from Jeanne hurts her.
"I know your not, but right now I think you should go check on Harley."
"Oh my goćhe! Harley, every time bad stuff happened to her before she ran away!" I ran to her room and swung the door open.
"Niall! What's wrong?" She's sitting on her bed.
"Harley, I know how you handle your problems and.." She cut me off.
"I won't."
"Are you sure because if you don't stop running away from places, they will take you away?" Harley doesn't make good choices and neither does her best friend. Why can't they be normal teenagers?
"I'm sure, Niall! Can we get Nando's for dinner?" She used my kryptonite, FOOD. That little sneak.
"YES, we can! I'll leave you to get dressed."

Liam's POV

Where do I start? Niall just screamed happily, that must mean food.
"Liam, I'm gonna have to miss rehearsal tonight," no, no, no, no, no, no. If he's ditching for food I will slap him.
"Why?"
"I'm going to Nando's with Harley."
"Fine, I'll cancel it, but you better be there by seven a.m. Tomorrow." Was that rough? I hope not.
"Fine, Daddy Direction," haha very funny.
________________________________________
Mixed emotions. In two chapters we will meet Harley's dad.
-cass