Chapter 5

Harley's POV

*Hey what's up?* it was Liam.
*nothin just sitting on my beanbag chair* I replied.
*how was meeting your dad?*
*it was interesting. I found out that I have a half-sister.*
*good thing or bad thing?*
*hey Liam, can you come over I want to talk to you?*
*sure. I'll be there in fifteen.*
He's really sweet.

Liam's POV

I literally just tripped over my bag walking to my car to see Harley. I'm a bit clumsy.
A few minutes later, I knocked on the Horan's door. Niall opened the door. He looked confused.
"What are you doing here, mate?"
"Harley texted me, asking me to come over," I told him, but he still seemed confused.
"Ok, I'll be down here playing video games if you need me," he was still acting weird. I decided to ignore it. I walked upstairs and knocked on Harley's door.
"Come in!" She yelled. I opened the door and she looked up from her magazine.
"Hi Liam," she seems excited.
"Hey, what's up? I got kind of nervous when you texted me sounding all weird. How was meeting your dad?" Worst question ever. She literally burst into tears and pulled me into a big hug, which I kind of enjoyed. Except for the crying.
"Harley, what's wrong are you ok?" I said worried. She looked up at me and I sat with her still holding onto me on her bed.
"No how could he love her so much, but he gave me up without even looking back? How could he see me and not apologize? How could Ryan kiss another girl right in front of me?"
"Wait who's Ryan?" I asked confused.
"He's Jeanne's brother and my ex-boyfriend." She had a boyfriend. He cheated on her! That jerk cheated on her! I'm going to murder him.
"Om my god, Harley. I'm so sorry." She started to hug me tighter. "Harley, do you want to go get lunch with me?" She looked up at me and grabbed a tissue to wipe the tears off her face.
"Let's go." We walked downstairs.
"Hey Mate. Wanna come get something to eat with us.?" I asked him. He stood up and turned off the TV.
"Sure, let's go," Niall said as we walked out the door.

Niall's POV

"Guys I'll be right back," Harley said as we got there, "I have to go to the bathroom."
I turned to look at Liam, "You like her."
"W-What do you mean?" He asked awkwardly. I think he really likes her. He would be good for her.
"Mate, it's pretty obvious that you like her. The way you look at her like she's the only girl in the world. The way you get all protective of her."
He was blushing, "Ok fine, I do like her a lot. Hi Harley."
Harley walked over and sat down. We all ate cheeseburgers and the whole time I was thinking that about Harley and Liam.
______________________________________
If you guys have any ideas tell me, I could use some help. I'm happy that people are reading this. I hope you are enjoying it, I've been working really hard on this book.
-Cass