Chapter 4

Harley's POV

It's Saturday. I'm meeting my father tonight. I'm worried, he never wanted me, so why is he coming now and why isn't my mom coming?
I heard knocking on my door. "Come in," I said as Mrs. Horan walked in.
"Hey, are you ready to see your dad today," she said sympathetically.
"Yeah, I guess," I told her. She sat down next to me on my bed.
"He might want you to come back to him."
"But... Really?" I didn't want to be rude, but I hate his guts.
"You don't have to say yes." For once in my life I realized that they loved me so much even enough to let me go, but they didn't want me to go.
"I don't think I will." I don't think, no, I know I won't.
"Well, it's up to you," she said with a big smile. She walked out of my room and closed the door.
8 HOURS LATER
We are driving to meet with my father now. I don't even want to call him my father, I have a different father and it sure as heck isn't him. Apparently, his name is Mark Davis.
I text Niall even though he's sitting right next to me.
*im nervous* I said
*dont be, Just go in, do what u need to do and get out* it's not that easy.
*okay, I need to tell u something! but u can't get mad*
*fine I won't get mad*
*i was dating Jeannes brother, and while we were dating I saw him kiss another girl* He stared at me. We are here.

Niall's POV

That little jerk cheated on MY little sister. I hate him. I'm so mad right now, but we are here, so it's time for Harley to meet her dad. And I need to be there to support her.

Harley's POV

We walk up the steps and I knock on the door. A little girl answered the door. "Hi, Is Mark here?" Mrs. Horan said.
"Dad! There are people here to see you." She yelled. Dad? He's her dad?
I looked over to Niall and whispered, "He has an other kid." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. Mark walked over to the door. "Harley?" He asked. I shook my head yes. He came over and looked me up and down.
"You look just like your mother," Mark said.
"I don't consider her my mother. Mrs. Horan is my mother." I saw Mrs. Horan's face light up, but Mark kind of frowned. I saw a woman in the back of him helping the girl with her homework. She doesn't look like me, so she must not be my mother.
Mark must have caught me staring because he said, "That's my wife." He paused for a minute. "Oh sorry, come on in."
"Niall, can I talk to you for a minute," I said.
"Sure. Mum we'll be in in a minute," he told Mrs.Horan. I looked at him wondering why someone would give me up, but then realized that I got my best shot at life with the Horan's.
"What's on your mind?" He asked me.
"I don't think that I can do this," I almost started crying. He hugged me holding me so tight that I could hear his heart beating.
"We don't have to go in if you don't want to." I looked up and him and decided to start walking inside. He follows me.
"Harley, this is your half-sister," Mark said. I looked at her and how good he is with her, yet he couldn't be good with me. Then the room started spinning and...and....

Niall's POV

"Harley! Harley!" I was yelling searching her bag until I found her inhaler.
"What's going on?" Said Harley's little....sister.
"Harley, breath into this." She started breathing again.
"Harley are you ok?" I asked her.
"Yeah, this is just to much for me. I'm going to be in the car," and with that she was gone. I followed after her as my parents said good-bye.
"Harley, are you ok?" I opened the door and sat next to her in the car.
"I don't know. I just saw how much he loved her and how he didn't love me. He didn't even want me and... and-" I cut her off and handed her the inhaler.
"Breath, it's ok. We are going home."

Harley's POV

Yup, we are going home. The home that wants me. The home that didn't give me up and toss me away like trash.
"Niall?"
"Yes?" he asked.
"You and your parents will always want me in your home, right?" He looked hurt.
"Of course we will," he said as he gave me a hug.

___________________________________________
Hey! I hope you guys like my book. I try to write as often as I can, but I'm planning on adding another chapter tomorrow. See y'all later.
-Cass