Kiba

Merry Christmas, here's a short one for all of beautiful people sorry I haven't been updating any stories I just haven't had in motivation to write.

I was sitting in my room listening to music when I heard a nock at my door. I went to open the door, when I opened it my sister Sakura was standing there with an angry look on her face.

"Sakura what's wrong what happened?" I asked worriedly as if maybe it was me who had made her mad somehow.

"I can't figure out what to get Sauske for Christmas." She said letting out a sigh.

"Oh I'm sorry, anyway what are you doing here." I asked her slightly smiling.

"I was wondering what you and Kiba where going to do for Christmas." She said while coming into you home. "You have a really beautiful home." She said.

"Thank you, and I think we're just going to stay home and cuddle" you say as your shutting the door.

"Oh, nice, hey where is Kiba anyways." She asked

"Oh, he's somewhere around here, hang on for a sec." I sat down on the couch. "KIBA!" I yelled, the looked at Sakura holding my hand up counting down the seconds until her gets into the room. "5..4..3..2..1" I said while counting down my fingers.

"Yes" Kiba says while walking into the living room, Akamaru walking close behind him. "Oh hey Sakura." He waved at her.

"Sakura wanted to know what we have planned for Christmas." I said while he sat by me on the couch, hugging me tight with his head on my shoulder.

"Well Sakura I was planning on us just staying home and me giving her the best present she could ever have, if you know what I mean." He said while winking at her making me blush.

Then a phone started to ring and I'm guessing it was Sakura's, she answered it. "Guys I'm sorry but I have to go, have a great Christmas." She got up and gave me a hug then Kiba walked her out.

While Kiba was walking her out I headed to our bedroom, I layed down on my bed, 'what would Kiba want for Christmas, maybe I could get him a new jacket, no he only where's the one he got when he was little, oh I know maybe I could get him no, no he wouldn't like that, I could just ask him.' "you know what that's a good idea." "What's a good idea" Kiba said while walking into our bedroom. "Kiba, honey what do you want for Christmas." I asked him.

"Well if you really what to know, baby all I want for Christmas is you." He then kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Kiba." I said while saying my head on his chest slowly falling asleep.

"I love you to baby" he said right before I feel asleep.