Sasuke

I lay in my bed thinking about how he just left, how he didn't care for my fellings for him, how he didn't care for our team. He left and now I'm here by myself with no one questioning my self.

What could I have do to keep him here, to keep him here with me? I loved him, I did everything thing for him and for what, nothing. He's gone and now there's nothing.

"Hello, y/n, you home?" I here someone say knocking on my door. I get up to open it and see that it's my brother.

"Y/n, you look horrible, it looks like you haven't had any sleep for days." He said. But little did he know that he had hit the the nail perfectly.

"What do you want Naruto." I say holding in the tears that have needed to come out for days now.

"I came over to tell you that I'm going to bring him back, I'm also here to give you this." He says while handing me a clothed wrapped item.

I opened the item to see that its Sauske's headband. I just stared at it and before I could even think about it the tears came flowing out my eyes like a waterfall.

I felt arms around me pulling me u to a hug.

"Naruto I miss him, get him back please." I cry into his chest.

"I promise I will bring him back, I'm not going to let him make my sister cry and get away with it, first I'm gonna kick his ass, then I'm going to bring him back, BELIEVE IT!" He says, making me laugh.

"Thanks Naruto."