Shikamaru

"Y/n, what are you doing" my brother asked me. I looked at him, then looked back at what I was doing, then back at him.

"Nothing" I said trying to hide the piece of paper from him. But before I could completely hide the paper he took it out of my hand. "Choji no!" I yelled.

"Shikamaru?" What was this supposed to be y/n, where you going to write a confession note to Shikamaru?" He said.

My faces started to heat up, "No, I was going to draw him a picture." I said trying to convince him that it's not a confession.

"Liar, just emit you love Shikamaru, y/n." He said while staring at me with his most straight face.

I sighed, then looked my brother straight in the face, I y/n Akimichi, love Shikamaru Nara."

"Well I never would have guessed that my teammate's sister would fall in love with me." The voice that I loved so very much said.

I looked over at Shikamaru blushing, then glared back at Choji, "you, you know he was there and made me confess, good I hate you Choji." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Well it had to be done sis and you weren't going to do it on your own, you just needed a little push," I looked back at him glaring daggers at him, "and I love gotta go." With that he ran out of my room.

There was only silence in my room because I was too afraid to talk think he might go leave me.

"Y/n," I looked up to see that Shikamaru was now standing Infront of me reaching his hand to my face.

My heart is now racing, "yes" whispered quietly.

His hand had finally found it's way to my cheek, he moved his head closer to mine, to the point that are lips are almost touching. "I love you too." He said while closing the distance and kissing me passionately.

When we finally pulled away I smiled like a big idiot, but so did he which was extremely rare.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I said while holding me tightly afraid that if he were to let me go, I would just disappear.

I looked into his face, I grabbed the back 9f his neck and pulled him back to my lips. I pulled away. "Yes, Shikamaru I will be your girlfriend." He smiled happily, he picked me up and spun me around, "God I love you." He said. "I love you too, Shika.