Boruto

"Mitsuki, mitsuki, mitsuki, mitsuki why won't you answer meeeeee." I complained to mitsuki.

"Huh, what, oh it's just you y/n" he said. "Mitsuki don't tell me you didn't hear a single work I just said." He looked at me.with an blank face.

"Well y/n why don't you ask your sister how to tell Boruto you love him" I looked at him like he was stupid. "Mitsuki you do know who my sister is right?" "Yes, she is Sadara, I know your sister." "Then you know why I can't go ask my sister for help" he just looks at me, he then looks behind me and laughs. I decide to not turn around.

"What?" I say while pouting, "nothing it's just, Boruto is looking over quite angry."

I turn around and he sure is looking angrily at us. "Hmm, mitsuki I have an idea on why he is looking at us like that, grab my hand and hold on to it." Mitsuki looks at me weirdly. "Why?" "Because I said that's why"

He holds my hand, I look over at Boruto and I see him clench his first tightly. "Just as I thought, mitsuki hug me, don't let go until I say ok" I look at him he just nods his head as he looks at Boruto. He has finally caught on to what I am trying to do.

"Ok" he says while hugging me. When I go to pull away from our hug he pulls me back and brings me close to his face, we are so close that our lips are almost touching. Just as soon as his lips hit mine I am pulled away. I look at who pulled me away and I see that it is Boruto. "B..b-boruto, umm hi." He says nothing.

I look down at the ground afraid or what he is going to do, it he going to hate me, end our friendship, what is he going to do.

My train of thoughts were interrupt by hands on my waist pulling me towards the owner of the hands. I looked up and I see the owner us Boruto he says nothing and neither do I.

He leands down and kisses me, it took me a second to register what was happening. He starts to pull away, but I put my hands on the sides of his face and pull him back into another kiss.

We pull away and I smile at him, "y/n I love you too." He says smiling back.

"Y/n Uchiha, what's going on here." I froze right in place I looked at Boruto and he is physically shaking.

I turned around and gave a small wave, "Hi Dad" he glares at me the looked at Boruto.

"Boruto, I am know what's going on and I'm trusting that you will take good care of my daughter." Boruto looks at my dad and shakes his head, "yes, Sauske sense"

Dad looks at me and gives a small smile. He walked over to me and rubes my head. He then walked away.

I look back at Boruto and started laughing, he joined in too. "I love you Boruto" "I love you too y/n"