Chapter2: Stares

|Dimitri's Pov|

            I was in the middle of reading an emergency letter from the southern coven. Alpha Zeviar from the Blue Moon Pack has gone under siege. He reported in his letter that the rogues and the newborns assembled themselves and attacked them, full force. It was then my dearest wife Samaria stormed in. Note the sarcasm.

'Moon Goddess, kill us now!' My beast started to complain. I growled in annoyance by the both of them. They were both so nagging!

"I'm in the middle of something Samaria," I muttered while trying my best to regain focus on the letter in front of me.

"Dimitri--"

"Look Samaria, if what you are about to tell me has something to do with offspring, get out!" I snapped.

Her dull brown eyes searched mine. Sadness graced her face, her lips quivered.

"Dimitri, I'm fricking hot. I need release!"

Fricking hell! My vampire side quickly responded to the request. I hated when this side of me surfaces, I had no control of myself some of the times. I was a horny fucker whenever it did surface.

I honestly didn't know how I had managed to go three months without sex.

Her slender fingers ran down my chest. Before I knew it, I had her straddling me with her blouse ripped off. I kissed and sucked on her nape. I inhaled her lavender scent and exhaled sharply. Not my favorite scent. My hands roamed her body as I sunk my fangs into her neck, my arms automatically pulled her closer to me. I tugged on her hair to gain more access to her neck.

"Don't be so rough," she moaned in pain. I retracted my fangs from her neck and pushed her away.

I lost interest. She ruined it. We didn't even fuck yet and she already started whining!

It was then I remembered that she could never be compatible to me. She wasn't my mate, she's just my wife. I fricking hate this!

I took off my white t-shirt and threw it at her. She stared at it blankly then at me.

"I'm going to go see my sister." She was about to say something before I added, "Alone."

I took long strides out of my office, leaving behind an appalled Samaria standing in confusion.

°·····°·····°·····°

             "Di Di, you called!" My little sister chirped.

"Ci Ci, where are you? Are you home?"

I heard her sigh on her end. "Gosh Dimitri, when will you ever listen? I told you that I moved!"

I groaned inwardly. How could I forget?! "Okay, send me your address."

"K, see you in a few Di Di!" She hanged up the phone and immediately sent me the address.

I slipped into my Audi and drove in comfortable silence. I entered the small community.  Most of the houses looked the same. Cream coloured, white door and low cut grass. I drove pass the houses following my sister's scent and stopped in front of a rose pink coloured house. Typical Ci Ci. The mahogany door slammed open.