2

A/N: Lol hi. Guys do y'all like this? Idk. I just thought this would be a good time to write this since Gotham A Dark Knight just aired recently so maybe y'all will be thirsty for some David.

Your POV:

The room was filled with unfamiliar faces and voices. This feels like the first day of school. I look for someone that looks important because I have no idea what I'm doing.

I see a lady with a clipboard. Hm she looks important.

"Hi I'm y/n, I was wonde-"

"Y/N?! There you are! Your late." She says pulling me somewhere.

"Um I'm sorry the email said 9:00" I replied

"Oh dear, you must be new..." she frowns at me "you have a table read before we start shooting. You're suppose to come 30 minuets earlier to practice."

Great it's the first day and I've already screwed something up.

"It's ok dear, I'm sure they understand. Just go into the third room to the left. Hopefully they haven't gotten to your scene..." she pats me on my back and sends me on my way.

"Thanks" I reply as I jog down the hallway.

I find the room and pray that this is the right room. I push open the door and fortunately this is the right room. Or maybe unfortunately. I peek in to see everyone staring at me. I've seen these people before on the show. I recognize most of the faces staring at me. For a moment it feels unreal looking at the actors out of costume looking like regular people until I realize they're still staring.

"Oh. Uh-uhm I'm y/n." I stutter, "sorry I'm late the email didn't say I had to arrive half-an-hour early..." you pull on your sleeve eyeing the whole room and everyone in it.

"Ah! Y/n! You're here!" A middle aged man with a grayish beard says as he stands to greet me, "don't worry about being late! We just glad you showed up. My name is John Danny Cannon, but you can call me Dan." He says as he shakes my hand. He has a nice welcoming smile and I am so relieved that I'm not in trouble.

I take a seat that has my name card in front. 'Ooh this is what it must be like to be a real actor!' I giddily say in my head.

I pull my now quite crumpled script and pay attention to the table read.

I listen to all the other actors and admire how amazing they are just reading a script. I realize my line is coming up so I get into character. I close my eyes and see myself, who I am and how I feel. 'I am Harleen Quinn...' I say to myself over and over again. I open my eyes and it is about to be my line.

A/N: this is a completely made up script. It ain't real.

"...I am so sorry... um here let me help you..." I hear someone say. I'm not so sure who is talking because I'm too busy focusing on myself.

"It's ok... my name is Harleen Quinn." I say. I feel pretty proud. It may only be one simple line but this is the first line of my character. It's feels like a fresh start for me, a new beginning that can be a start to a lifetime of pursuing my dream: becoming an actor.

After my line I look up. Snapping out of my daze of concentration. Everyone's eyes are glued to the script except one person.

David.