6

Uh oh... Guess who's back?! Damn, people actually like this story. Dude the new season of Gotham is lit. I actually expected it to be eh. Well I'm back BA BY!

Your POV

He asked me out.

What.

Holy shit. My heart is racing. Ugh why am I like this?! I'm smiling like a madman... I'm playing Harley Quinn not the Joker.

"Wanna meet up at around 12 during break? I was thinking Lemonade" (A/N: it's a restaurant yo) David says.

"Of course! Yes that's perfect for me!" I sound like such an idiot right now.

"Great. Can't wait." He says with a reassuring smile. How is he so calm?

David's POV

I'm freaking out so hard. Oh God, I bet it's showing so much. My face is probably redder than a tomato. God I look like an idiot. Y/n just does this to me. Sigh, I wish she knew how I felt.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

(Still David)

Damn I couldn't concentrate at all. I had to retake so many scenes because y/n kept distracting me. She wasn't even doing anything. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Finally, lunch came. I bet I sprinted 100 mph to get out of costume and into regular clothes.

I grab my wallet and run to the parking lot where I see y/n waiting. She is sitting on the curb rummaging through her purse. She still hasn't noticed me yet...

I sneak up quietly and squeeze her sides and yelling,

"BOO!"

She jumps and squeaks.

"DAVID!" She whines. As she slaps my arm.

"Ouch..." I lie. It didn't hurt, but I wanna give her the satisfaction of hurting me.

"That's what you get loser." I regret playing nice.

"Oh so you wanna play like that?" I tease

"Fight me" she glares.

I pounce on top of her and start tickling her. She punches and kicks me to attempt to get me off, but I'm standing me ground. I'm surprised no one has called the police yet because a tickle fight on the parking lot ground doesn't seem like a good view and from a distance, anyone would think I'm mugging this poor girl.

She takes advantage of me going off into thought and flips us over and pins me to the ground. As of this moment she is on top of me straddling my hips and also as of this moment my little friend decides to become... *prominent*

I'm pinned down so I have no way of hiding anything so all I'm left doing is blushing. It takes her a second to notice but she looks down and realizes,

"...oh my gosh is that a boner?!" She says as she jumps off. Embarrassment floods my mind. Shit, now she hates me.

She does the last thing I thought she would do.

She starts laughing hysterically. She falls onto her back laughing which causes me to laugh.

"I'm sorry..." she says between laughs as she wipes a tear from her eye, "I just- I can't-" she can hardly form a sentence.

She starts snorting and wheezing and stops laughing and covers her mouth. Is she embarrassed? I thought it was cute.

"What?" I say as I stare at her with her hand over her mouth.

"Nothing it's just I snort when I laugh and I think it's super embarrassing..."

"What? I think it's adorable"

I take the hand that was covering her mouth and hold it. We look into each other's eyes for a bit. I slowly lean in. Is this really happeni-

"CAST BACK TO SET!!!" I hear one of the stage crew yell interrupting our moment.

"Has it really been half an hour already?" Y/n says as she looks at her phone as if this moment never happened.

"Uhm yeah I guess..." I mutter as I ponder how the stage crew people are the World's biggest cock blocks.

Your POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!