4

Your POV

I lay down on my bed. Flipping through my script. Looking through my lines until a certain scene catches my eye. I read it more carefully:

Bruce- "Harley... your safe now"
Harley- "Who are you?" She looks at Bruce with a concerned expression
Bruce- "You know who I am." Bruce looks into Harley's eyes. Bruce is hiding something and Harley knows it.
Harley- "Who are those people? Why are they after you? Why are they after me?!" Harley says the last sentence a bit louder. Bruce puts a hand over Harley's mouth squeezing her a bit tighter as he looks around, worried that someone is still there.
Bruce- "Keep quiet. We don't know if anyone is still out there." Bruce notices that he is squeezing Harley.
Bruce- "I'm sorry" He says as he takes his hand away from her mouth and loosens his grip on Harley. Bruce doesn't let go of her however.
Bruce and Harley look at each other for a moment before Bruce slowly touches Harley's cheek where the wound is. He caresses her cheek until Harley slowly leans in and kisses Bruce.

End Scene.

Wait what.

I have to kiss David?

I begin smiling really big and giggling a little. My legs begin to kick around and my tummy tingles. What is happening?

I feel my phone buzz right next to me. I look at it.
@davidamazouz is now following you.

I start stalking David and all of a sudden 10 minuets turns into an hour. Smiling at each picture and imagine the scene I just read.

"I think I am in love with David Mazouz." I blurt to myself

I think I am in love with David Mazouz...