8

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! Jk y'all care about the story. Lol FINALLY the story will go on...

Your POV

I arrived at set and to my surprise, David was talking to his co-star and TV lover, Camren Bicondova. I've been so caught up on David, that I haven't gotten much of a chance to interact with any other of my cast mates. I have to admit though, I did feel a tad bit jealous. Another female in close proximity to a boy who I have already deemed mine? (Even though he doesn't know it yet) Before I knew it I was marching towards the two.

Their conversation must have been very interesting because neither of them noticed me until I cleared my throat. They both turned to look at me. Luckily David's face lit up when he saw me, but the opposite reaction from Camren.

"Hey y/n. I didn't know you were filming today." David points out.

"Nah I have combat training today at 12" I replied

"Oh yeah," Camren butts in (A/N sorry guys if you like Camren. I have nothing against her but I need a "bad guy" lol sorry) "you're training with me today... umm..."

"Y/n. It's y/n" I say.

"Y/n right right. I knew that" she mutters.

"So you actually do your own stunts y/n?" She says.

"Yep. This is my first time doing something like this though. I mean I have done Kung Fu before and I have done Ballet so I'm quite flexible." I say trying to impress her. The only response I get is an eye roll.

"Good luck."

"What?" I ask

"You'll need it the training is intense."

"I think I can handle it" I reply with a slight sassy tone.

"Sure you can" she replies in a similar tone, "newbie"

It's a moment of us glaring for a bit. No reason. I just felt bad vibes when I met her. She turns at David and winks and at me a smirks and just struts away. David had just been there standing awkwardly twiddling his fingers.

"I better get going... I gotta get my costume and makeup on." He mutters still looking and standing awkward. "I'll see you around" he trails off as he walks away.

Hopefully Camren won't do anything that might affect my performance and she better not distract me or ruin anything for me because hell hath no fury like an angry y/n.

Sorry for such a short chapter. It's just a filler for some juicy plot that's about to unfold. Hold on your seats because the drama is just starting.