chapter one

So welcome to my first chapter I hope you like it.  Picture on top is your outfit! No hate first story! Let's get on with it cause this boring!

   Ah, derry, the best place you can be. Now I have lived here my whole life. Sucks right. Yeah I know you don't need to tell me I know! But when you have awesome friends this place ain't half bad.

   Now me and my friends are called the popular club, just kidding were called the losers. Our name isn't a lie either. My friends are Stan, Bill, Ben, richie, Eddie, and Mike. (please tell me if I forgot anyone) There is also bills little brother Georgie, gosh I could just babysit Georgie all day, he is so cute.

   I don't like Bill like like like him but I do like him as a friend. Same goes for all the other boys I'm the only girl in this group. (I'm just gonna leave bev out of this) I don't mind it though, I mean I have what I have. Now I'm going to school right now. As I walk down the street I spot my friends. I wave at them they wave back but bill doesn't wave back, he just glares at me.

   What's his deal, I think. I walk up to them " Hey guys" I say looking at my feet. "Hey" they say back but bill doesn't. "What's wrong bill?" I ask him. He doesn't respond. I look at him then the rest of the boys conserned. The boys shrug as a response. "Bill" I say trying to get his attention but saying it softly at the same time.

     "W-WHAT!" he yells at my face. Tears build up at the brim of my eyes. "sorry" I say quietly. He looks at me with disgust. "Why a-are you c-crying you cry b-baby" he says. " I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND" I yell at him. He just smirks. "Oh please d-did you really t-think I would be f-riends with a s-s-slut like y-you." That hurt, those rumors weren't real. We were bestfriends the closest out of the group. My bestfriend just called me a slut, how dare he. By this point hot tears were pouring out of my eyes.

   The whole group looked shocked.  I did the unspeakable I did the unthinkable. I punched him in the face. I punched my once bestfriend in the face. I felt guilty but it's not my fault. I didn't know what to do. He judged something about me that's not even real. I can't believe he would ever do that.

   He did the unspeakable he did the unthinkable. He disrespected me, and I was hurt, I wanted him to know that what he did was not ok with me. I was mad and sad and guilty I was so many things I can't even think about it. My head hurts. " slut, w-whore, disgusting, trash, n-othing, st-stupid, dumb, bitch,  g-g-gross." It just kept going the list goes on and on. I can't take it. "STOP IT" I yelled. He stopped. I open my eyes. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. " I'm s-s-s-sorry" he says. " no, don't you sorry me" I say. " you called me names you called me out for something that's not real." He looks at the rest of the group, they look disappointed. I am too. He looks at me pain in his eyes, I feel bad for him. And then again I don't. " How could you" I mutter. I look down. He looks so confused sad and mad. Not at me himself.