CHAPTER 7 part 1

I sat next to eddie, hugging him from the side trying to make him comfortable and warm.

  "Ok eddie, tell me exactly what happened." I said. Eddie looked at me and took a slurp of his inhaler (lmao what am I doing). Eddie didn't look very ready to talk about it but I knew that he would feel better if he did. Eddie looked to the side, deciding if he should tell me or not.

  "I was sitting on the log until I heard a twig snap, I quickly turned around and saw Henry Bowers walking towards me. He told me to stay away from you and that you were his. He then threw me into the pond and now here we are." He said, trembling just thinking about it. I didn't really like Henry Bowers at all and now he thinks I like him. I can't believe I put myself into this situation, I'm so stupid sometimes. I wish Henry Bowers would just be nice and leave people alone, especially me.

  "I'm sorry, Eddie, I didn't mean to drag you into this mess." I said.

  "It's fine, Y/N. I understand why Henry Bowers would like someone like you, you're very attractive." Eddie said, I feel my face get hot and look down.

  "I'll say!" Richie says, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

  I laugh at him and smirk, "Ok Richie, we get it, you're a charmer." Richie looked at me with wide eyes.

  "Y-You think I-I'm charming!?" Richie says, about to faint at any second.

  "Wait, I thought stuttering was Bill's job?" I said, smugly.

  "Whatever." Richie says, rolling his magnifyed eyes. I giggle and punch his shoulder softly.

  "Owww!" Richie fakely wails, "I've been hit!" Richie pretends to choke as if like he was choking on a piece of food, which had no relevance to anything.

  "I think I need CPR!" He choked out.

  He smirks at me, "I volunteer Y/N to give me CPR."

  Richie slowly puts chapstick on, "Go ahead, I'm ready when you are, hot stuff." Richie says, puckering his lips.

  "In your dreams, trashmouth." I said, unamused. Richie frowns.

  "Yeah, and Y/N's my girlfriend so back off." Eddie says, confidently. I feel my face get hot as I clear my throat.

  "Did you just call me your girlfriend?" I ask Eddie. Eddie looks suprised, as if he didn't notice he called me his girlfriend either.

  "I-I guess I d-did." Eddie nervously sucked on his inhaler.

  "Is that ok with you?" Eddie asks, intently.

  "I guess, I mean, yeah, sure, it's not like I didn't want to be your girlfriend, I just wasn't expecting you to call me that, but, y'know, that's apparently how things work around here, you kiss someone and then you're automatically dating." I say really fast, giggling nervously like crazy. Eddie laughs at me and shakes his head.

  "That was the weirdest way to accept someones request to become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I'll take it." Eddie says, laughing his adorable laugh.

  "WAIT!" Everybody but Eddie, Richie, and I say. "YOU KISSED!?" Eddie and I both slowly nod our heads.

  "OMG!!" They yell. They're crazy but I love em'.