CHAPTER 4

pick the underwear you want👍at the top

I got up from the rock and looked over at the guys. "I'm bored" I say looking at bill. Bill looked at me "W-why are y-you looking at m-me i'm n-no genie, I can't m-make a un-uni-unicorn appear out of th-thin air!" Bill says. Everybody laughs, even bill. "Well somebody do something, and I don't want to go back in the water, I'm over that" I say. "Why don't you go behind a bush and fuck Eddie" Richie says, I become a blushing mess, "you won't be bored then" I look at Richie, "Why don't you go fuck Eddie behind a bush" I say, "I know you want to". "Touchè" Richie says. I look at him, I probably look like a tomato. I don't want to make eye contact with Eddie. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Stan askes. I look over at everybody, "Everybody good with that" I say, " cause that's an idea, good job Stan, everybody get on Stan's level ". Everybody nods. "Ok, who's going first" ben askes. I look around. "I'll go" I say. "Alright, which one of you bitches is going to be the victim-I mean-yeah victim" I say. I look around, who, who, who, ah, Stan, so innocent, so perfect to pick. " Stan, truth or dare" I say. "truth" he says. "Ok, who do you like in school" I ask. Stan goes as red as a tomato, perfect. " AHA, you like someone!!" I yell in his face. He gulps, " I like um, Lucy Charles" ( just go with it) "OH, I KNEW IT!!!!" I yell. "Anyways, truth or dare Richie" Stan says. "You know I'm no chicken, I choose dare" Richie says. "I dare you to kiss Eddie for 30 seconds straight on the lips" Stan says smirking. Richie walks over to Eddie. I feel this burning in my chest and I'm glaring at Richie. Why am I feeling like this, am I jealous? Damn it, I think I like Eddie. UUUUUUUUGH!!!! I watch as Richie gets closer to Eddie while Eddie is uncomfortably scooting away. "WAIT STOP" I yell, what am I doing? " Richie don't kiss Eddie, I'll kiss Richie or I'll kiss Eddie, one of the two" " oooOoooo someone's jealouuuuus" Richie says. I retain myself from punching Richie. " I'm not jealous I just don't think Eddie is comfortable doing this" I say looking at Eddie. " But this is truth or dare, and you have to follow the rules whether you like it or not." Richie says. " Oh yeah?" I ask, pissed off. " yeah" Richie replies. " How do you know so much about the game, you aren't the creator of it." I say. " Well maybe I am" He says. Everybody is just watching us. "Who says" I say. "um" he trys to think of a come back. " That's what I thought" I say. " You only act tough so that you can have friends and feel good about yourself, You also are only arguing with me because you are in love with Eddie" Richie says. I punch him, oops, my bad. I look at him angrily, he holds his cheek where I hit him and stares at me shocked. " Gosh y/n, I was just kidding" Richie says. " yeah well I wasn't" I say, and storm off angrily. I hear footsteps behind me while I'm walking, I don't care, I give them the middle finger, high and proud for the whole world to see."hear-yee, hear-yee, the middle finger has arrived from (y/n)'s hand I repeat the middle finger is now flipping you off" I say sarcastically and annoyed. How do they think I want to have company right now. I hear them running to catch up with me. " fuck off, toizer" I say. "thanks but I'm not Richie" I hear a sweet little voice come from next to me. I look over and see Eddie, oh great, just the person I did not want to see. " look if you really want to know what's happening with me then go and get bill cause I don't really want to see you right now." I say looking down, tears brimming my eyes. I stop walking. "ok" Eddie says, a little upset. After a while I hear lots running and uni steady breathing, you look over and see bill, "you wanted t-to talk to m-m-me?" he asks. I hug him, crying into his shirt. "What's w-wrong" bill asks. "oh nothing, just that my so called bestfriend humiliated me in front of all my other bestfriends." I say sarcastically tears pouring out of my eyes hiccupping. Bill looks at me worried. " I'm s-sorry" Bill says frowning. I look at him, "I know you are" I say smiling. Bill brightens up to see that I'm smiling. "Do you want to go back now y/n?" Bill asks. "Yeah, yeah I think I'm ready". We start heading back, once we got there I look at Richie. he glares, " what took you so long, were you fucking both of them?" Richie says. "I wish..... for you to grow up and stop talking about masterbating and focus more on finding a girlfriend and if you are trying to look for a girlfriend then that's sad cause I don't see her or did she move to Australia like you keep saying" I say with a fake pouty face. Richie looked at me with a smirk. "Good one y/n." He says. I roll my eyes, "Now where were we bitches"I say. "Watch y-your language" bill says in a mom voice. I start laughing like there is no tomorrow, I snort, and cover my mouth with wide eyes. "W-well that's n-new" bill says chuckling. I blush out of embarrassment. "I thought it was pretty cute" Eddie says. I blush even more but not because of embarrassment this time.

This is not the finale, the finale will be later😊 sorry if there is mistakes I'm tired😪 BYE!!😊