CHAPTER 3

"no I'm sorry but I'm busy" I say. He looks at me, then tightens his grip around my wrists. " what did you say to me you little shit" he said. I flinch, " I said I'm busy" I say quietly. " plans are canceled" he says. " I'm sorry but I think you asked me if I wanted to go, I would want to but I'm busy" I say, I smirk. He looks dumbfounded. He then says " what are you gonna be doing that's so important you shit." he says angrily. "Excuse me, but pardon your language Mr. Bowers" I say. "Don't call me that you fucking bitch" Henry says.

  "Tell me what is so important that can't wait" he says. I gulp "ummmm" I say. what do I say. "ummmm, what piece of shit" henry says laughing. I gulp again. "my mother would get very mad at me if she didn't know where I was, plus tonight is a family reunion." I say. That was a good answer right? " heh, whatever, see you around little shit" Henry says. he walks away leaving me breathing heavily from being scared. I look over all the boys standing one by one in a row. Bill and Eddie teary eyed. " guys I only flirted with him because that's my way of letting him leave me alone, honestly in my head I was barfing in his face." The boys laugh except for Eddie and Bill. I walk over to them.

  " guys tell me what's wrong" I say. They shake their heads no and walk away. The boys look at me. " Eddie and Bill were worried sick about you" Stan says. and all the boys turn around and start walking. Richie turns around, "coming tits?" (I'm laughing my ass off lol) I shake my head yes. "alright lets go I guess" I say walking with Richie. "Hey Richie why was Bill and Eddie worried sick about me?" I ask. " cause they care about you tits" Richie says sighing. " stop calling me that" I yell. He looks at me and laughs, " sorry but its true" I look down at my boobs, I look at him angrily. " why were you looking there" I say. " they're so big its all I can find" he says. my face goes red. I look at him again. " whatever" I say.

  We catch up with the rest of the group, apparently my face was still red so stan asked me " what happened to your face?". " oh Richie being Richie saying awkward things." I say. " w-what did h-h-he say" bill askes. I forgot about our fight I forgave him so I like bill as a bestfriend again, we are bestfriends again. "He kept calling me tits, and then he said that its true, and then I ask him why he was looking there, and he said they're so big that's all he could find." I say going red again thinking of the memory. "Why are you blushing" Eddie asks me. " how do you not blush when someone says you have big boobs?" I ask. " its a really awkward thing to say" I say.  I look at Richie he smiles at me really weirdly, I laugh.

  "Think we should go to the barrens now" mike says. I nod. We take our bikes and head to the barrens. I then remembered that henry bowers was gonna be there. He's a dick sucker head thing. "guys we should turn around and go to the cliff or something." I say worriedly. " don't be afraid scardey cat." Richie says. " I'm not afraid" I say. " then why don't you want to go to the barrens?" bill asks. "because henry cock sucker asked if I wanted to go to the barrens and I said no so he will be here and see me and will be after me and I made up an excuse that I was going to my house for a family reunion" I say. "Well you're dumb" Richie says. " I am not dumb Richie bitchie!"

  "That's my spirit animal Richie bitchie" Richie says proudly. "I can agree with that" I mumble. "Hey" Richie shouts. " you said it first not me" I say. We head to the cliff. we've never been there before but we heard that people have jumped off. I never believed them because I believe they just wanted to be cool around there friends."We are here great and holy ones" Richie says. " its oh great and noble one" I say. "Who said it first." I sigh, really. "you" I say. " good job" Richie says. "I'm not a dog" I say with sass, cause I'm a sassy ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. sorry. Everybody strips down I feel uncomfortable, but I'm a bad ass bitch so I'm going first. I start to strip down until I'm in my bra and underwear. "Whos going first" Richie asks. " I am" I say and the boys turn around. All there faces are red. Fair enough, I am half naked. I run and jump off the cliff the boys eyes widen and there jaws drop. I do the middle finger and yell "you guys are pussy ass bitches!".

  I come up out of the water to see the boys staring at me, I smile and laugh. " you guys coming or what" I yell. I then hear "g-g-guys are w-we gonna get st-stood up by a-a girl", I know that stutter anywhere, bill. "I guess you already have, or I wouldn't be down here!" I yell. I then hear "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" come from all the boys. Even Eddie which is odd because he doesn't like gross stuff or unhygienic stuff. He's superstitious. " good job boys" I say once they all get there heads out of the water. They give me the middle finger, " what the fuck did I do" I say. Bill says "you em-embarrassed  u-us." "how?" I say. "you went f-first in th-the w-w-w-water" Bill says. " so, girls can go first, I proved that, plus nobody's around so you're fine" I say, "well, besides the boys, but oh well, you've known them well enough." " I've known you guys long enough to get half naked in front of you."

  We all start to play and splash in the water. Somebody wants to play chicken so we play. I'm on Bills shoulders while Eddie is on Richie's shoulders. We charge at each other and me and Eddie push ourselves against each other, come on, I can do this. I finally almost push Eddie off. Then all of a sudden I'm under water. I come up and me and bill look at each other and start laughing. I look at Richie and kick him so him and Eddie fall. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and I was crying of tears of joy. When they come up I laugh even harder, if that's possible, at there hair. They say " what" "your hair" I say in between laughs. They quickly fix their hair. Before I can turn around I get jumped on and get pushed underwater. I come up and wipe my eyes, " somebody's going to die" I say. I hear an " uh-o-oh" "Bill" I say sweetly, slowly turning around.

  "uh y-y-yes" Bill says. I look at him "will you please come closer" I say sweetly again. "o-ok" I look up at his eyes and I go in for a hug until I push him down by his shoulders. "hahahahahah" I laugh at him. He comes up " o-oh you're g-going t-to get i-it." he says smugly. I run or swim away trying to hide behind someone anyone. STAN, I think he's taller than me that perfect. I hide behind him. " (y/n), what are you doing." Stan whisper-yells at me. "shhh" I whisper to him. "I don't want to get caught" I whisper to him again. " ok" he whispers back. "(y-(y/n)" Bill says. " yes?" I ask. "Wh-where a-are you" Bill says. "nowhere" I say. " (y/n) th-that doesn't m-make s-sense" Bill says. " yes it does" I say. "s-sure" bill says. "lets get out of the water" I say. I run out and lay on a rock to sun tan. All the boys get out of the water and I sit on nearby rocks. I feel them watching me I smile and laugh a little. I get up and look at them, they quickly look away and do something else, I just shake my head and laugh and lay back down to sun tan, like I expected I could feel them looking at me. I turn on my stomach to get my back sun tanned too.

  1472 words!