chapter 6

"Have you ever tried hot sauce?" Richie asks me. "Yes Richie, I have" I said annoyed. "Then that explains why you are so hot." Richie says smirking while wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up." I said, laughing. "Can you guys ever stop talking!?" Stan asks. "Sure, starting now." I said. "Alright, whoever talks first loses" Eddie says.(why did that autocorrect to Eddie daddy's😂) only about 5 minutes later, I'm the winner," I give up.", Richie says, "there is just too much stuff to fit in my throat" "that's what she said!!" I yelled, laughing. "Yeah and as in she you mean you, and the lucky person is Eddie!" Richie yelled. I blushed. "Shut the fuck up Richard" (*throws Frisbee on highway* "WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD") I said. Richie stayed silent after that. "Why y-you so glum ch-chum?" Bill asks Richie. "Nobody usually ever calls me Richard" Richie says. "I'm sorry Richie, I didn't know" I said sympathetically. Eddie tugs on my arm, "what?" I ask. "Come with me for a sec, I need to tell you something." Eddie says. "Alright", I say, " we'll be back" "DON'T BE SILLY, WRAP YOUR WILLY" Richie yells. " YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU DON'T GET TO SPEND ALONE TIME WITH ME" I yelled back. "YOU'RE RIGHT" he yelled, jokingly. I walked with Eddie about thirty feet from the group. "So... What did you need to talk about?" I asked. Eddie blushed,"Oh yeah, right, um... about that, I wanted to say that, um... you have mud on your shirt?" (Did you really think he was gonna tell you his feelings? Never judge a book by its cover(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).) I looked down at my shirt, there was no mud. "Eddie, there is no mud on my shir-" but before I could finish, eddie pushed my head up with his finger. (does that make any sense? So like you know how in movies the guy is like you have something on your shirt and then the girl looks down and then the guy hits her chin with his finger? Its hard to explain ok😣) I blushed (unless you can't get red, I'm sorry for being insensitive to people that can't get red, so I will just say I felt my face get hot) and started laughing. He soon joined in on my laughing. Richie and the rest of the  losers club came running to see what was wrong. "What happened? Did anything bad happen? Are you ok?" Richie yelled, running up to me and checking me to see if I had any injuries. "Richie, get the fuck off of me, I'm fine." I said. "Im sorry, I thought you guys were in trouble." Richie said, embarrassed. "I feel violated" I said, laughing. Richie did grasp my boob a little bit when he was making sure I was ok. That little sneaky bastard. We all walked back to where we were. "Can we play a game?" Ben said. "That's a good idea" Mike said. "But what should we play?" Stan said. "We could play Would you rather" I said. "Ok" everyone but you said. "A-alright, Eddie y-you g-go first" Bill said. "Richie, would you rather, kiss Bill or Stan?" Eddie said. "Um... Bill, sorry Stan." "its definitely not a problem" Stan said, shaking his head. "Alright, Y/n, would you rather, make out with me or Eddie." Richie says. Ok I have a decision here, I could say Richie in a jokingly manner or I could say Eddie, resulting in him finding out my feelings, him rejecting me making me feel like crap, and then he'll never want to talk to me again which will make me feel like crap with even more crap on top of it. Definitely Richie, its the safest way to go. Apparently I spaced because Richie was snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Huh, what?" I said. "You haven't answered the question" Richie said. "Oh yeah, what was the question?" "The question was, would you rather make out with me or Eddie?" Richie said. "Oh yeah, right, yes, that is correct, I totally knew that." I said. "Well what's your answer?" Richie asked, way to excitedly. "Um, you?" I said to Richie. I saw Richie burst with delight which made me giggle but in the corner of my eye, I saw Eddie sadden. I walked over to go sit next to Eddie. "Hey" I said. He just like away. "Look Eddie, I'm sor-" Eddie cut me off, "that's not why I'm sad, Y/n" eddie said getting angry. He storms off. I look at the group, they look towards the way that eddie went with their eyes and nodded their head in that direction. I silently nod, knowing exactly what they meant. I walk the way Eddie ran, kicking pebbles along the way. I see him sitting in a cleaned off log, he must of cleaned it of with a tissue or something. I walk up and sit down next to him, thats when I noticed the tears streaming down his cheeks. "Eddie, I don't get it, whats wrong" Eddie looks up tears still falling with angry eyes. "Whats wrong?" Eddie says with a sturn voice. "WHATS WRONG!" Eddie yells. "I fucking like you, and I've been trying to tell you, I've been trying to send messages but its like its all about you and Richie. The whole school thinks your dating and that you slept with him. it gets annoying, ok, its like the whole world revolves around you and Richie." I stare at his beautiful brown eyes. They remind me of melted chocolate. "Eddie, I like you too. I just thought I would ruin our friendship if I told you." I said, now he was staring into my e/c eyes. He slammed his slips onto mine and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We lasted a good three minutes. We broke apart. I stare at him, feeling my face get hot. "That was nice" I say. He blushes, "yeah". "we should do it again some time" I wink. I start to walk off, I felt eyes staring at me, I knew he was looking at my ass but I don't care. I come back to the group, "so what happened?" richie asked, "did you fuck?" I rolled my eyes and walked over to bill and sat in his lap. (Since you are best friends you do this all the time so it isnt weird) Eddie came back, soaked in water. "What happened to you?" I said running over to Eddie, after getting off bill's lap. "Henry" he said.