Nine: the after

Neisa smiled as she layed on her bed. She laid across it and smiled. Bain walked in on his wife wearing her favorite green dress. He leaned in to kiss her lips, but kissed her neck by accident instead. She lightly giggled, then burst out laughing. Knowing what he was doing, he kissed her neck again as she laughed, just to get her to do so. She laughed pulled him onto the bed to lay next to her.

"Lay with me. It was a long day. Telling my family that I eloped... I don't know how to feel." She said running her hand through her hair. "Do no think on it." He said kissing her cheek. "I know." She said sighing.

"I never really... loved my parents like I did my brothers. I loved them more than any. I used to only love my brothers though." She said sadly. He kissed her neck again, making her laugh once more. "Stop." She said while laughing. He kept doing it, making her giggle. He sat up and looked at her.

"I love you." He said looking down at her. She smiled. "I love you too." She said as he got lost in her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her lips. Only ten minutes later, they fell asleep right beside each other.

She woke up early in the morning and yawned. She spread her arms apart and saw Bain. She smiled. She kissed his cheek and walked into the kitchen, gasping. "What are you doing?" She asked her brothers, seeing them.

"Came to see you." Famon replied. "Why? I am with Bain this day. We have been with eachother for days." She said in a voice,making them wonder things. "Are you alright?" Bron asked her. "I'm fine." She said harshly. "No you aren't." Beowolf said.

She set a glass of water down and looked at him. "Why-" she started, before the door opened. Tilda barged through. "You got married?" She asked dreamily. Neisa smiled and walked to her. "Yes." She replied.

"We did. Last night. We were going to run off and get married, bur you're father saw us as I was walking down the aisle. I married him." Neisa said crouching down to the little girl. "Really?" Tilda squeled, jumping. "Yes." She said faintly.

She jumped up and down, waking Bain. The sun was barely out. He walked out to them and rubbed his eyes. "Tilda?" He asked in a groggy voice. She hugged him tightly. "You married her! I said you would when you met her!" She said looking up, her arms still wrapped around him.

He looked confused. "How did you know..." He started. "Da and Neisa told me!" She squeled. "I think Da wants you home." He said to her. She ran off and left Neisa, not seeing her brothers there.

Neisa looked at Bain and smiled. "I think she'll shout it to the whole town in an hour." Neisa said with a grin. Bain laughed and cradled her cheeks with his hands. Her brothers had walked out right after Neisa did, leaving them alone. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"You look perfect." He said smiling at her. She grinned. "Not as much as you." He threw his head back laughing. "I am not perfect like you are, Neisa."

She laughed, suddenly hearing rain fall against their home. "Bain?" She mumbled in his ear. He kissed her lips for a long moment, then he picked her up, her legs on his hips as she kissed his tightly. He brought her into their bed and kept kissing her for long moments.

She smiled as she layed back down on her bed, his lips touching hers. He kissed her neck again, making her laugh lightly, just as she always did when he kissed her neck. "Bain?" She mumbled. "Neisa?" He replied.

"I love you." She said as he kissed her neck. He looked at her eyes. "I love you too." He kissed her lips again and she kissed him back, her hand in his hair.

He took a deeo breath in and out through his nose as he kissed her. "Bain." She said. He just kissed her more. "Bain?" She said again. "Yes?" He replied. She looked at his eyes, ignoring herself and kissing him, wrapping her arms around his neck as they kissed.

The rain still poured even hours later. It was late night now, and they laid next to each other, trying to sleep. She turned to him and saw that he was still half asleep. She kissed him lightly and smiled, her fair hand on his cheek.

"Bain?" She asked. "I love you." She said to him. His eyes were still closed as he lightly smiled. "I love you." He mumbled happily.

3 years had passed and Neisa hadn't aged a day. Bain had aged, but barely. He still had a baby face and his curley hair. She was only 18 and he was 19. They were still practically children. Neisa took a deep breath in as she entered the room. She had been a bit nauseous latley, but she just figured she was a tad bit sick.

"You need to rest." Bain said leading her back into her room. "I'm fine." She said before coughing. "You aren't." He replied. She sighed as he laid her down in their bed.

Bain had gone to work and Sigrid came to see her. "Neisa!" Sigrid said happily. "You wanted to see me?" Sigrid said. Neisa nodded. "I haven't told Bain. I don't want to either." She said shaking her head. "What's wrong?" Sigrid asked.

"I haven't had my monthly in a while. I've been eating more and I have norning sickness..." Neisa stated.

"What would that mean?" Neisa asked, clueless. "I think you're pregnant." She said with a grin. "What? No!" Neisa said worriedly. "I think so." Sigrid said nodding.

Bain came home shortly after. "Bain!" She called. "Neisa!" He said happily. "There is something I must say." He said worried. "Me too." She said nodding. "I-I was chosen to go off to war." He said. Hee eyes grew wide and she shook her head. "You can't!" "I don't want to!" He said shaking his head. "I'm pregnant." She stated.

"What?" Bain said. She nodded. "I'm pregnant. I think it's a boy." She said smiling. "Then he should be like his mother. Perfect inside and out." He said faintly. "You can't me. You can't leave us."