2

chapter two
Prince of Wales' daughter
November 19,2012
-
"PRINCESS HELENA IS ENGAGED"
This morning Clarence House announced that Princess Helena is engaged to her long time boyfriend Nick Hayes.

chapter two Prince of Wales' daughter November 19,2012 -"PRINCESS HELENA IS ENGAGED"This morning Clarence House announced that Princess Helena is engaged to her long time boyfriend Nick Hayes

This news brings back memories of about two shortly years ago when the now Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced their engagement. Any further announcement regarding the Princess' wedding will be announced in due time.
---

You will thing that it's very simple just releasing a statement tell the good news to the whole world, well you were wrong. The behind the scenes of the releasing is very hectic, after it's released there's a little conference for pictures and after that the interview. A lot of magazines will like to interview the couple wanting to have the "first words" when they weren't the first words.

A part from that, Helena had an appointment with the person who was about to design her wedding dress. What coincidence that appointment had to fall on the same day the secretaries planned on saying the good news.

Helena is getting ready for the little photo conference at the main room here in St. James' Palace. Pretty excited about it, she had call her sister-in-law Kate for some tips. Kate had a surprise attired for Helena. She chose a blue dress, like hers in color but not the same shade of blue and style, some black pump heels, an arrow bracelet which is Helena's favorite one.

While in the other room, Nick was ready with a coat, white button-up and a blue tie, is ready for the action. His future brothers-in-law where there making him some company. 5 mins had passed and one of Charles' secretaries arrive looking for the happy couple. Nervous Nick gave his arm for Helena to hold on to, she made sure her beautiful engagement ring was having its right spot for the glory moment.

The doors open and flashes began, Helena hated them since a very young age because whenever she went along with her late mother flashes surrounded them, but now she had to suck up those feelings. Something she was glad about was that the flashes weren't that intense as the ones at William and Kate's little or better said large photo conference. Standing in front of a pretty large group of photographers, they both put on their best smiles and thanked everyone who were congratulating them.

The photo conference lasted about a minute and a half, but Nick and Helena felted like an eternity. One thing down three to come for Helena and one for Nick. Everyone took some time to relax, they had time to go for some lunch all together before the lovely couple returning to duty.

"I'm exhausted" Nick confessed on their way to the next stop of their engaged duty.
Helena laughed at his comment, "you're exhausted!?!? I don't know what you're going to do for the rest of your life, begin to settled because things are going to be like this and worse" she proceed to say.
---
Welcome, I'm your host Philippa Goldsmith for BBC1 and I'm here with Her Royal Highness Princess Helena of Wales and Mr. Nicholas Hayes. Before everything, I want to congratulate you both and this fine engagement, wish you lots of happiness.

"Thank you so much" both answered.

Ok let's begin, let's we begin with what everyone calls the easy question. How did you guys met?

Helena and Nick looked at each other trying to decide which one was going to answer the question.

"We met back in the summer of 2004, in this party a mutual friend of ours had. They presented to each other and we ended up taking all night. The very typical things" Nick answered and at the end laughed about the memory.

And after that did you stayed in contact or how did you reconnected with each other? Philippa asked.

"We called each other for about 4 months and that was all. We met in person once again in Glasgow in 2005, and after all that we are sited right here.

---
(a little flashback)

2004,They met at this party a friend of Zara's had, Helena at first was skeptical about going but ended up going. When entering the place both Nick and Helena looked at each other, a very cliche thing, after that Paul introduced them and the rest of the night was all knowing each other.
2005, four months after entering to University of Glasgow they met again at a local bakery, luckily for them Nick was also studying near to her at the University of Strathclyde.
People said that their little romance was not going to work, but they proved them wrong. In 2007 he finally asked her to be his girlfriend, he had been introducing her as his girlfriend for the past two months and it was about time for them to make it official.

---
Talk to us the proposal

"We were visiting some friends in Sweden, and we were out exploring this beautiful park and I had the ring with me the whole trip and decided to proposed and hoping she would say yes and she did" Nick laughed squeezing Helena's hand.

And were you surprised about the proposal?

"Yes and no, I saw it coming any time soon" Helena laughed and continue answering " and yes because it could have been any moment and he actually caught me"

Now about the ring, what made you select it?

"I saw this ring two days before us leaving to Sweden. It is a tanzanite ring, I chose it because it remained me of Helena's personality, very rare to say" Nick said

"Its very beautiful. It's colour is one of my favourite ones, like a mixture of purple and blue." Helena said

Last question, I know it's gonna be a very hard one to get an answer from but let's try. Do you already know the venue for your wedding?

"We have an idea and of course we can't tell yet about the idea" Helena answered with a little smile.

Thanks so much for the time and once again congratulations!

"Thank you" they replied.

---

Hello people!!!!!!!!!!! Hop you're fine and had some fun during the holidays. Sorry for making you all wait for an update... I was very busy with school and writers block...
Anyways hope you all are fine, healthy and enjoy this cringy maybe not chapter.
Let me know what you think in the comments!!!
See you next time.

Btw, the edit didn't came out was expected because of the date but apart from that it's pretty good, at least for me 😂😂😂. The picture on top is what Helena used for the whole event...