8

chapter 8
Prince of Wales' daughter
May 11, 2014
--

It's been a year since, they became the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. Their first year as husband and wife was full of activities. Right after their honeymoon, they attended Princess Madeleine of Sweden's wedding to Chris O'Neill in Stockholm. A week after returning from Sweden, they made their second appearence at Buckingham Palace's balcony for the annual Trooping the Colour.

Just two months after their wedding, Helena and Nick became aunt and uncle of a little baby boy as William and Kate welcomed their first born to the world on July 22. Harry and Helena, as well as Nick and both of Kate's and the rest of William's families, couldn't be more happier. They visited some patronages during July and August. Later traveled to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and more for the Oceanian tour by late October through November.

Before they left for the Oceanian tour, they attended Prince George's christening. Helena's brother and sister-in-law named their son George Alexander Louis, he was given the curtsy title of His Royal Highness Prince of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and the designation of his parents' dukedom. For the holidays, the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire spend it in Sandringham with the rest of the Royal Family and the New Year's with the Hayes Family.

At the beginning of 2014, they visited Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland. Just a month ago, they paid a visit to Canada, representing the UK and looking after things they wanted to focus on. And for the first anniversary, the couple was spending it in Sandringham, where they went right away after finishing their tours, some needed time to relax.

By the end of the day, the Cambridge Family of three, who were leaving very near to where the Devonshire couple is staying in, invited them over for a little anniversary dinner. Whenever you are with the people that you love and care, everything would be more fun and happy. Both couples had a fun game night, played for awhile with baby George and just felt very much alive. After spending that much time near her nephew made Helena wonder, wonder that if someday she'll be able to be a mother and if yes, she just hope to be a good one, and may be near to what her mother was, to her and her brothers.

---

Another little update for you all!!!!!

Some new here... I said before that I was working on another book. A non-royal related one, well there's actually two Royal Family mentioned maybe here and there but not involved fully.

So I hope that when does are out, you would be so kindly to go an check them out. Also hope that you are enjoying this story.

See you soon! bye!!!