Announcement

Hello everyone!

Hope you're pretty fine and doing good!
Here's a little news about this story's life... lately I've been having much trouble updating it and finding what directions I want it to go.

I feel like I've lost touch with it, not feeling very creative and all. So I've decided to take it down. Re-think all the possible ways the story can go. Go with the way that I most like and believe that you all would like.

One of the reasons I decided to give it a try to writing was because I haven't seen so many stories taking on the royal theme (real royal theme...) and even more about the what if, Diana and Charles had a daughter and all that. Well, there's been a few I've read but they're incomplete and I kind of what to give people a complete version and a version of mine...

So yeah... I'll be taking this story off the network and work it out. Most probably I'll be uploading it when there's much of the material I want to show, covered. And am very much thankful that many of you out there read it and stayed reading until the last (updated) chapter. Thank you so much!

But sometimes with bad news comes good news... I've talked about me writing another story. Well, that story is halfway through the end and I'll be posting some of it today... and every Wednesday! So it will be amazing if you showed that story some love and support just like this one!

So once more thank you!
Have a great day and see you real soon!!!