6

chapter 6
Prince of Wales' daughter
May 11, 2013

--

Right after all the pictures were taken. Their families congratulated them once more, they all were glowing with happiness and so much love. For Helena and Nick their perfect day was going as dreamed, you could feel everyone was genuinely happy.

The Hayes and Windsor chatted for few more minutes before being call, to proceed to the other room, where the rest of their family members, friends and other guest awaited to start the second part of the royal celebration.

When the guest saw the doors open and the newlyweds entering, they all cheered. Both of Helena's and Nick's cheeks were swollen from all the smiling but they can't  complain, whether you tried not to smile, you'll end up smiling because of the happiness of the moment.

They said hi, to most of the guest before going to the main table. It took a while before they served the food, by a while meant some 7 minutes but in Helena's mind it literally took longer. Her nerves started to wear-off as she got hungrier.

Food was served, people ate while talking until the Queen called their attention. ''Thank you all for attending my granddaughter's wedding. We all are truly happy and honor to be welcoming a great man into our family. '' The Queen continued saying a lovely speech about her granddaughter and new grandson. Some others also took center stage to say some lovely words about the couple.

Time went by quickly and the couple headed out. Every guest accompanied them towards the gates, were the newlyweds vehicle awaited. It was decorated with the help of the couple's family and friends, it had some balloons and a banner that said just married and also other stuff on the inside.

Everyone cheered once more, when the couple came into sight. The groom opened the door for the bride and helped her in, later walking around to get in the car. Before leaving Buckingham Palace the couple waved good bye to everyone and kissed one last time. They look at each other and Nick began driving. On the streets, there still were people, so they waved as they pass by them.

After a while, they reached to Clarence House. Once in there she sat down in the nearest couch as she couldn't stop thinking about her mother, well she never stopped. Helena began to picture how everything would have been if she was there. She began feeling emotional, maybe every feeling she had build up, decided to burst out. Nick kind of knew what and how she felt, so there he was next to her.

8 P.M. The newlyweds were leaving Clarence House for their second reception, they were ready to party all night. Outside Clarence House some photographers awaited and in the instance they stepped out, every single one fired the cameras.

The reception was a blast. Everyone went from dancing, talking, eating, to be honest they partied like never before. The speeches continued, telling some embarrassing stories to some cute ones. As said before you could literally feel the love and happiness all around London.

 As said before you could literally feel the love and happiness all around London

Heyy lovely peopleee!!!

Here's an update... sorry if its short, as I said many times before, I really haven't found so much inspiration, but I tried my best, and is all for you.
By the way, the picture above is what Helena wore on her night time reception. At the after ceremony wedding, she wore her wedding dress, a picture of it and the whole outfit is on chapter 5.

see you later... thanks once more!