TWO

SAVOURY CREPE

INGREDIENTS:
-1 cup plain/all purpose flour
-2 eggs
-2 tbsp of melted butter
-1/2 cup water
-3/4 milk
-1/2 tsp salt
-a drop of garlic paste(optional)
-1 chopped red or green
-1 tbsp chopped coriander
-oil or butter for greasing the pan
-a saucepan,preferably non-stick

INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN MARINADE:

-250gm boneless chicken breast,cut into strips
-1 tbsp yoghurt
-1/2 tsp salt

DIRECTIONS:
mixing of all dry ingredients,put the flour,chopped chilli,chopped coriander and salt in a mixing bowl and give them a quick stir using a whisk to combine the ingredients and aerate the flour. In a small jug,pour the milk,water and eggs whisk them together.
Make a well in your dry ingredients and gradually pour the wet ingredients whist whisking until you have a thin batter.Lastly,add the melted butter and drop of garlic paste and whisk until well incorporate.
You can now use the batter right away or cover and rest it for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.This batter can keep perfectly for up to 2 days if refrigerated.Remember to give the batter a quick stir before using.
To cook the crepes,heat your frying pan on medium heat until very hot put a few drops of oil or butter and swirl it around or wipe it with a kitchen towel to have a thin coating a oil on the pan.
Scoop about a 1/4 cup(use a measuring cup if you have one) of batter and pour it on the hot pan.Grab the handle and swirl the pan around to distribute the batter evenly and as thinly as possible.Set the pan back on the heat and cook for about a minute or less.Once the bottom of the crepe is slightly browned and cooked,flip it over and cook the other side.
Remove the ready crepe on a plate and wipe the pan with a drop of oil in preparation for the next one.Repeat the procedure until all the crepes are done and ready.
Roll some of the filling in each crepe and serve warm.

***DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE***