Caught.

Hi guys just a little shout out to one of my bestest friends who has an amazing book called moontails, her username is littlebook15 and it is a great fictional story. Anyway on to the story!!!!
----------------------------------------------
Third person -
During dinner
Hermione and Ginny are sitting opposite Ron and Harry at the Gryffindor table eating away.
"So how's living with Malfoy?" Harry asks slightly spitting his name.
"It's ok, I mean we haven't talked much since the holiday but I guess I can't blame him. It doesn't matter anyway." Hermione answers with a nervous chuckle whilst glancing over to Draco who is staring at his meal, not even looking at Blaise.
"Well, Harry and I are done eating so we will see you tomorrow in potions." Ron exclaims as he and Harry stand to leave the hall.
Draco looks up and sees them walk out, he knows that the other two will follow soon so he gets up and leaves the room undetected by Hermione.
"I need to get some homework done early, see you in the morning!" She exclaims enthusiastically before leaving Hermione to finish her desert.

Ginny walks out of the hall and towards her common room, before she can get to the staircases, she is distracted.
"Psst" she turns around but can't see anything, before she can walk on, she is dragged to the side into a small gap in the wall, a dead ended corridor that is small enough for two thin people. She bumps into a tall blonde, none other than Draco.
" Malfoy what are you doing?!" She whisper shouts. He looks at her, his hair scruffy and his eyes glassy. He looks a mess.
"It's about Hermione, she isn't safe, I don't know what to do! You have to help me." He hisses almost sobbing. Ginny stares at him taking in what she just heard.
"How, how is she in trouble." She asks.
He hands her the now crumpled piece of parchment, his hands still quaking in fear.
Hermione finishes eating and heads out of the hall, as she walks into the corridor leading to the moving staircases, she hears muffled and  hushed whispers coming from the unused random gap. Most of the students at Hogwarts called it the kissing gap, but no one had used it in years because there was too much of a chance of getting caught. She hid behind a pillar to listen in, not that she could understand a word but she wanted to know who was being so 'discrete', who was so inexperienced to flirt in the kissing corner.
"How could you let this happen!" Ginny hissed.
"Look I don't know, please calm down this isn't the most secretive spot in the world you know!" He whispers calming down from his jumble of emotions.
"Fine, but what can we do! We have to find a way out of this." She replies with her head in her hands.
"Look I don't know but we will find out I promise." He goes to hug her but reminds himself of the setting and finds himself talking again.
"Go for now, we will meet up sometime in a better hiding place to sort this out."
He looks at her, his eyes pleading for help but his body composed. Ginny nods and slips out of the gap. Hermione glares at the filled gap until she sees no other than Ginny escaping. She sighs as she realises that it's probably just her and Harry, until a little while later. When Draco comes out of the same spot, his hair ruffled his tie loose and top button undone. She stays back in shock, he wouldn't cheat on her. Would he?