Hermione I cant.

Just before we start I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 1K reads it means a lot!!
Also this story will probably only have 3 or 4 more chapters as it is coming to a close, but I am writing a BETTER story called living through obliviate (still a dramione story) so no worries lets get on!! Sorry it's short
---------------------------------------------
Hermione follows Draco to their dorm and stops him before he gets to his room.
"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" She screams after him. He spins around in surprise.
"You better have one serious explanation to why you were getting cozy with my best friend." Draco sighs as he puts his hand through his hair at the warning.
"Hermione it isn't what it looks like." He sighs. She glares at him.
"Well what makes you pull Ginny into a thin corridor, being secretive AND come out looking like you have had a make out session! How does that NOT LOOK LIKE CHEATING?!!" She storms towards him whilst he starts to tear up.
"Hermione please." He whispers.
"What is it Malfoy, WHAT IS IT THAT MADE YOU THINK YOU CAN THROW ME AWAY LIKE THAT?" A single tear streams down his cheek.
"Hermione don't do this, you don't understand!" He pleads.
"WHAT CAN BE SO MISUNDERSTOOD, THAT IT MAKES YOU PULL MY BEST FRIEND IN FOR A LITTLE SNOGGING SESSION?!!!" She isn't screaming now but helplessly shouting.
"I DIDNT KISS HER!" He shouts finally losing his temper. She takes a step back, her eyes starting to prick with tears but standing strong.
"He wants me to kill you, he wants me to kill you or he is going to make me watch you die." He sobs now falling to the ground. Hermione immediately realises her mistake.
"What have I done." She whispers to herself.
"Hermione all I ever do is try to protect you." She sits down beside him and pulls him into a hug.
"I'm so so sorry, I should have never doubted you" she mumbles through his hair.
"I don't want to see you hurt, I never should have let myself fall for you." He looks at her. She runs her fingers through his hair.
"No, don't you ever say that. I wouldn't change this for the world. Draco, I love you and I need you to know that." She cups his face in her small nimble hands.
"I love you too Hermione but I'm not seeing you get hurt." He kisses her softly running his hand round her neck and through her hair.
"Draco. Promise me you won't leave me." Hermione says after breaking apart. He looks at her placing his forehead on hers.
"Hermione, I can't."