i.

"Max!" Preston whined. Giving his short boyfriend puppy eyes. Max scowled and pushed Preston away from his side. Preston gave up and roughly sighed.

"All I wanted was some Ice cream." Preston mumbled while crossing his arms. Max stiffed a laugh and looked back at Preston. Pondering whether to buy the tall boy an ice cream or not. He bit his lip.

"Ugh! Fine! What flavor?" Max groaned in annoyance. Preston whispered a "yes" while doing a weird victory dance. "Cookies and cream!" Preston answered. Max rolled his eyeballs and pulled out his wallet, taking out two One Dollar bills with him. He looked over at Preston. He swears if this were an anime, Preston would totally have star-eyes at this exact moment. Which, if you think about it, is pretty cute.

"Sit down over there. I'll go get the Ice cream." Max demanded. Preston nodded and did as he was told. Max walked over to the Ice cream truck. Kids swarmed around it enjoying their cold treats. Some about to pay, and the others in line. After about five minutes at most, Max was first in line.

"Watcha want?" the man inside the ice cream truck asked in a mad tone.

"Geez. Jerk much?" Max thought to himself. "I'll have one Cookies and cream." Max answered. The man grunted.

"That'll be one fifty." The man answered in a scruffy voice. Max gave him the money, and got a freezing Ice Cream in return. He walked over to the bench he told his boyfriend to sit on, and sure enough, he found Preston there. He was writing on a little notebook. That little notebook Max gave him incase he wanted to jot down any ideas, poems, play ideas, anything really. Max had a little smile on his face. He walked over to the theater boy and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. Preston flinched and squealed in surprise.

"What the hell? It's not like I'm gonna murder you!" Max laughed. Preston had an almost exact match to grumpy cat's face. Yeah yeah, remember that old meme?

"W-Well, I, you- you could've!" Preston yelled, Max just laughing more. In the middle of Preston's little fit, Max bent down and placed a kiss on his forehead(Maybe took a bit of his ice cream as well).

Preston's cheeks burned red from embarrassment. Oh how he loved Max, but he always gets a bit embarrassed from his affection. And even if it was rare for Max to show affection and love to his partner, Preston couldn't help but to fall deeper into the hole of Max's love. Preston took his Ice cream and started to eat it while Max sat down next to him. Soon, Preston felt a weight on his shoulder. He took a look and saw Max's head resting on his shoulder. He stared at his lover. Black curly hair, toned skin, aqua-blue eyes that shimmer. Gosh he loved Max.

"What's with all the staring?" Max asked Preston, who couldn't tare his eyes away from him.

"Gosh you're beautiful. Like, so so beautiful. The most beautiful person in this planet. Have I yet to mention how beautiful you are?" Preston answered, Max chuckled a bit.

"Yes yes you have love." Max beamed at Preston. After a nice day outside, they went back home to watch movies.

What could go wrong?

HEY THERE!

My name's Alexsa!

I wanted to write something about Camp camp, sO HERE I AM!

Also, just because this chapter's super fluffy, doesn't mean it'll stay like that >:)
P r e p a r e f o r a n g s t.