v.

Max sighed in annoyance, they said he was going to get a call today to see the answers to the polygraph test. Anxiousness filling every part of his body. He took in deep breaths, wishing his boyfriend was back from work. Not having his warmth was very weird, and truly an awful feeling of dread.

He laid his head on the end of the couch, reaching for the remote and turning the T.V. on. Maybe some stupid comedy shows could get his mind off the guilt of the two murders. Maybe it could take away the anxiousness and terror of someone finding out. Or else, he'd have to kill them. No other way is possible in his eyes.

He left some random movie on, some girl with dark brown hair was talking to a blonde. They were currently arguing. He tried to take in as many detail as possible to distract him. The blonde has a red scrunchy on her frizzy blonde hair, she wore a gray button up, long sleeve shirt that had red white and black lines over it. There was a white shirt with a collar underneath. She also wore a long red skirt.

The brunette had a green vest that was also long sleeve and had buttons, and the same under shirt as the blonde one. But she wore a short, plaid skirt. Unlike the blonde one, she had no scrunchy and her brown hair was down.

"Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?" The blonde asked the brunette. Max thinks for a second. He's heard of this movie before. Feathers? Maybe a musical? All he knows is that Preston mentioned it. He started to drift off, until he heard the sound of a phone ringing. He instantly got up and looked at the phone, and picking it up.

"Hello?" Max answered in a nervous tone. He heard a voice at the other end.

"Hello, this is the police department, may I speak to Maxwell?" A woman asked on the other end, he recognized the voice. Jennifer.

"Um, you're speaking to him." He cringed a bit at the sound of his whole name. Wishing he were deaf at that moment. But he wasn't.

"Oh! Good morning Max! I called to tell you that, your answers on the test were negative, no signs of lies." She said, Max almost let out the biggest sigh in the entire world, but stopped himself.

"Oh well, guess that's good!" Max laughed awkwardly, he heard Jennifer sigh.

"Good for you, we still gotta do our hard work in order to find that bloody murderer," Jennifer complained, a slight British accent noticeable. Weird how Max never heard it before.

"Well then, um good luck with that," Max replied, wanting to end the conversation. She said goodbye and hanged up. Max released a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He was free, he wasn't a suspect, no more of this. He sat on the couch and watched the screen, no longer interested in the current movie, he flipped through the channels. Nothing good was on, he turned off the TV, watching it rapidly turn black.

He laid down, pondering on what to do. He had to escape this dammed house, just for a while. He sighed and stood up, pulling on his blue hoodie and walking out the front door to his car. He started the car and listened as the engine roared to life. He swiftly drove to the nearest restaurant. A Taco Bell.

He made sure to carefully park the car and retreated inside the food place. The smell of Tacos, burritos and such instantly filled his nose. He scanned the place as he got on line.

And he spotted a familiar face.

Harrison.

Max sighed and chuckled a bit, at the sound of Max chuckling Harrison turned around and faced him, flashing him a smile. Max waved a bit.

"Hey," Max said in a calm tone. Watching as Harrison waved back sheepishly. "H-Hey! How are you doin'?" Harrison stammered. Max wondered why he seemed so tight. It's not like there' a murderer around here or anything.