Wedding Planning

Chapter 18
(2 months later )
Santana's pov:
Quinn,Brittney ,and I were at my house planning the wedding .

"I can't believe Rachel isn't here . It just feels so sad ." Quinn said .

"Berry has her own wedding to plan." I said .

"I know it's just before she left she seemed weird like something happened." She said .

"What like her and jiggletits had sex?" I asked her .

"What? Why would you say that?" Brittney asked me .

"Think about it Rachel was walking weird when she left which means either she had a super bad yeast infection or her and Hudson did the nasty." I said.

"Santana!" Quinn said outraged.

"Oh please you know it's possible I mean her and that magic mike wannabe together is weird but the tension between her and Frosty the Doe Man is definitely real." I said .

"It doesn't matter she's marrying Brody." Quinn said .

"Okay let's talk about you and Puck then." I said .

"There's nothing to talk about , it's over , so over." She said .

"Why are you so afraid to be with him again? I know he cheated on you but that was 5 years ago he's changed Quinn." I said .

"Why are you sticking up for him Santana? I'm happy without Puck and Rachel is happy without Finn . I have my kid to think about , and I don't need a man anymore." She said .

"Quinn if you ever tell anyone this I'll kill you but , I found love with Brittney . We're getting married and I'm happy . That's all I want for you and Rachel for you to be happy and find love ." I said .

"Awe Santana." Brittney said and kissed me .

"You deserve love Quinn , you deserve to be happy." I said .