Sentimental Memories

Chapter 34
(5 years later )
Rachel's pov:
"Mama , Mama!" My daughter Shelby yelled running into my bed room .

I turned around 6 months pregnant and said ,

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her .

"Aunt Quinny is here with the cake for the new baby ." She said .

"Yes that's great!" I said and we went down stairs .

"Rachel!" Quinn said holding the cake .

"Oh come here let me help you you're 8 months pregnant ." I said.

"And you're only two behind ." She said giving me a side hug.

"I know it's crazy." I said and we walked into the kitchen .

We both sat down and I looked at Quinn and she smiled and said ,

"So when do Britt and Santana get back from Ethiopia?"

"They should be arriving at the airport soon I'm sure Finns there waiting . I can't believe their finally getting the baby ." I told her .

"I know after 5 years it's finally happening ." She said .

We smiled and she put her hand on my wedding band ,

"Looks at all that's happened in five years Finn and I got married , Puck and you got married . We both got pregnant, Santana and Britt are finally getting a baby . It feels as if life is finally falling into place." I told Quinn.

She smiled and said ,

"I feel the same way , after all the drama we made it through , together ."

I smiled and the door opened and Finn , Puck , Santana , and Brittney walked in .

"Daddy!" Shelby said and ran into Finns arms .

"Hey baby girl!" Finn said and picked her up.

"Hey you!" I said happy to see my husband and kissed him passionately.

"Hello Mrs.Hudson ." He said and smiled at me .

"Okay you two save it for the bedroom and come meet the newest addition of our little family ." Santana said .

I walked over and saw a little baby girl sleeping in Brittneys arms . I smiled and said ,

"She beautiful ."

"What's her name ?" Quinn said .

"Meet Luna Rose Lopez-S.Pierce." Brittney said .

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby." I said .

"Come on let's celebrate." Puck said .

(Later )
I was in bed with Finn and as we were reading different books and Shelby was asleep between us . I put my book down and just looked at him.

"What?" He asked me .

I smiled and said ,

"I'm so lucky you know that ."

"Why's that?" He asked me .

I smiled and said ,

"Because I have everything a girl could want . Amazing friends , an amazing kid and one on the way , and a husband who I love with all my heart and wouldn't trade for the world." I told him.

He smiled and said ,

"You know it's funny , if you had asked me back in high school where I be I probably wouldn't have said this but looking back I wouldn't trade it for the world either because you and Shelby and our friends and future baby are my world and I love you Mrs Hudson."

I took his hand and kissed him and said ,

"I love you too Mr. Hudson."

He smiled and kissed my hand and turned the light off and we went to bed .

The End ....