My Baby

Chapter 32
Finns POV:
Love . Four syllables, one word , and a big meaning . You can have love for many people but it's not until you meet that one person that changes your life for the better that you know what love truly is . Rachel is the girl I wanna marry , the girl I want to have my babies with , and the girl I wanna grow old with . I don't know what I do without her.

Quinn's pov:
"I'm so happy for you Rach." I said .

Sh smiled and then suddenly she became pale . She looked at me with pain in her eyes and then holding her stomach she fell to the floor.

"Rachel !" I yelled coming to her aid with nurses and a doctor coming as well .

Finns POV:
I opened my eyes to a bright light and a cry baby. I looked over and there was Quinn holding my baby.

"Quinn?" I said .

"Congratulations Finn , you're a dad ." She said with tears in her eyes .

"Where's Rachel?" I asked her.

"She's in surgery . She had placenta privia. The doctor didn't catch it until now." She said .

"I need to see her ." I said.

"Finn you just got major surgery." She said.

"Shes the love of my life Quinn." I said .

"I know and for her and the babies sake just stay here ." She told me .

I looked at those babies sweet eyes , she looked just like Rachel . I couldn't believe she was already here .

"Okay I'll stay but can I hold my baby?" I asked her .

"Of course you can ." She said and handed her to me.

I looked into her sweet little brown  eyes, she looked just like her mom , beautiful in every way.

....
Hey guys please go check out my new book Missing Pieces on my page .
Xoxoxo
Natalie