My Person

Chapter 30
(The day of Finns surgery)
Rachel's pov:
Today is the day of Finns surgery and I'm really nervous because it's so risky but I have to have faith that everything will be okay no matter what . They had prepped Finn for surgery and I stood in the corner trying not to cry . The nurse left the room and it was just us .

"Rach?" He said .

"Yeah ?" I said .

"I'm scared ." He said .

I walked over and took his hand and said ,

"Don't be scared Finn Hudson because you are my Quarterback and you are going to make it through because you're my person and I believe in you."

"I love you Rachel Barbra Berry." He told me with tears in his eyes .

I smiled and wiped my eyes ,

"I love you too Finn Christopher Hudson." He said .

He smiled and the doctor came in,

"Are we ready Mr.Hudson?" He asked Finn.

"Yeah." Finn said and smiled at me .

We walked Finn to the OR and they stop and I leaned over to him and said ,

"Forever yours ,"

"Faithfully." He said finishing my sentence and we kissed one last time and I watched him go .

(The church)
I was in the hospital church praying for two hours .

"Hey God, it's me Rachel. I know it's been a while since we talked last but I need Finn to be okay . He's my person and I can't live without him so please keep him safe and please keep him alive for me . I need him , he's my person." I said in tears and then suddenly the phone rang.