1. Cindrella

A/N- This book was written when I was 13 year old.

It's a cliche romance teen fiction. But I'm sure it will make you laugh.

Sorry if there's any grammatical mistake. Feel free to tell me if there's any mistake.

______________________________________

I am the Cinderella in the play of my life. I live in a big mansion with a cruel step mother. But there's a twist to my story. Unlike Cinderella, I have the most lovable brother in the whole world. I am definitely not waiting for my prince charming but who knows I might have a shot at love.

I woke up and took a shower. I wore a pair of ripped jeans and an oversized t-shirt. I wore a silver chain and I was all ready to go.

I went down for breakfast.

Welcome to hell!

"What are you wearing?" My step mother asked and gave me a disgusted look.

Her name is Lucy. No doubt she was a seductress and her fake personality made everyone thought she was the kindest of all.

Only if they knew.

"Clothes" I murmured. I didn't even look at her.

"What did you said just now?" She asked. Her face plastered with an ugly grown.

"Nothing ma'am." I replied

"Do the dishes after eating." She said and pulled me by my hair.

I screamed in pain.

"Oh and redo your hair. You look like some homeless street girl." She said and was about to insult me one more time when my brother entered.

"Don't touch my sister." He yelled at her.

Daniel is my step brother. He's not like my step mom at all. I love him a lot. Also, he hates his mother. Dan always treated me like his own little sister. He always protected me from his own mother.

"How dare you hurt my sister!" He said. He glared at her. He pulled me behind him.

"She deserves it." She said and looked at me as if I was some sort of garbage.

"We all know who deserves this treatment." He said without even hesitating once.

He looked at his mother with pure hatred. She not only treated me like this but she was never there for him as his mother ever since his childhood. He even stopped calling her mom a long time ago.

"You cannot talk to your mother like that." She yelled at him.

"Mrs. Lucy Carter, if you ever think about hurting my sister, I will forget that you gave birth to me." He yelled.

"Behave yourself. You are my son." She said.

"You are not my mother, you just want my money!" He said.

He is the heir of his father's company.  That's why she's still referring to him as son. I can't believe woman like her exist in this world.

So cruel, yet so proud of herself.

"Dan, I misbehaved. She was just-" I interrupted.

I gave him a reassuring look.

"You are very kind to her." He said.

It was wrong to speak to your mother like that. But not in Dan's case. She killed his father, his husband for his money and tried to throw herself at someone else. She killed him but no evidence was found. Daniel knew about it.