25. He's awake

Hey guys!

Here's a new chapter for you.

"So he asked me to be his girlfriend. To be honest I really liked him but I was afraid to admit my feelings. I agreed to go out with James. He was being nice to me and I got confused but then I couldn't deny my feelings for Michael anymore." She said hesitantly.

I was so busy with Scott that I didn't notice what was going on. The way Michael cancelled plans whenever James and Ele were involved, how couldn't I notice?

"And you will not believe that Michael was my first kiss." She said excitedly.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"He kissed me in the party. We were drunk." She said

"How come you didn't told me?"I asked and pouted at her.

"I was not thinking straight and I was just so confused I-." She said trying to find words.

"As long you're happy, I'm happy for you." I said and smiled at her.

Later

"It's beautiful" I said and looked at myself in the mirror.

It was a blue sleeveless slit dress. It hugged me body till my waist and then flowed freely down my waist.

"Damn it's beautiful, you'll have to wear this one." she said adoring the dress.

"Yes of course." I said and smiled at him.

I bought the blue dress and Anne bought a pink long dress.

"I am hungry" I said as my stomach growled in hunger.

"Let's eat pizza then" she said cheerfully.

"Tomorrow is Sunday, wanna come to my house and watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she said excitedly.

"What are you waiting for? Let's order." I said. I was so hungry.

"Okay" she said and chuckled at me.

I ordered a large size pizza, french fries and a coke.

"We have to start preparing for exams." she said. She looked frustrated.

All of my excitement went down the drain.

"Don-talk-abou-exm." I said and stuffed more food into my mouth.

She sighed at my response.

We came to our house and she gave her mom a call. I gave her some comfortable clothes to wear.

My room was turned into a theatre. All the lights were off. We kept popcorn on the table.

I played 'Beauty and the beast'. We wrapped blankets around our body as it was cold and we stuffed our mouth with popcorns.

The song was being played and both of them were dancing.

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly...

Suddenly I remembered something and I started smiling at the memory.

But princess suits with the beast. Beauty and the beast.

Anne was already asleep until the end of the movie. I wrapped a bigger blanket around us and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was 2'o clock in the morning. I heard Dan shouting over the phone.

I wore a jacket and went towards his room.

"Dan" I called.

"Ele" he responded sadly.

"What happened?" I asked with concern.

"Rock is awake, but he is not being able to talk. The doctors said it is because of the trauma after the accident. He will be able to talk after few days." He said.

"Oh God" I said.

How hard it must have been? Why do people get involved in these kind of things in first place? Or maybe he has a reason?

"Go and sleep Ele. It's too late." He said.

"Okay" I said.

I walked towards my bed. I struggled with sleeping. I couldn't sleep at all. I laid on my bed for two hours staring at the ceiling and imagining impossible things. Another one hour passed with me struggling to sleep.

Not me and Scott's wedding of course. Maybe I did.

I was not sleepy at all. I decided to go to the garden for a run. The garden was really very big.

I wore my black jog top and joggers. I wore a jacket on top of it and then I went down. Both Anne and Dan were sleeping.

"Hey!" I said to Jen who was cleaning the house.

Jen was in her mid forties. She was a very adorable lady, a little chubby and very nice by nature.

"Hey Ele!" she said and gave me a warm smile.

"Hii" I said to Robin as I took my water bottle which was in the kitchen.

"Hi" Robin responded.

"Do you want coffee?" He asked.

"Not now, thank you." I said and smiled at him.

I ran towards the garden and started running. I played Shape of you on my phone and I plugged in my earphones.

After 5 rounds of running in the garden I sat on a bench and opened my jacket and tied it on my waist.

I heard a wolf whistle. I turned back to see who was here. It was Scott.

"Scott what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Came here to check you out." He said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Where is Dan?" He asked.

"He's still sleeping." I said.

"He called me and now he's sleeping." He muttered.

"Why did he called you so early?" I asked.

"He wants to ask a girl to go to prom with him." He said.

"Oh my God! Why don't I know about it?" I said and pouted him.

"The last time he got rejected, you comforted him for two hours and made fun of him for two months." He said and chuckled.

I laughed. It's true, but what are siblings for. I did bought him icecream buckets.

"But this early?" I asked.

"No, he called the girl to meet him in a cafe. He'll meet her at eleven." He said.

"What are you doing to do then? Give him a makeover or something?" I asked and let out a laugh.

"I'll encourage him." He said.

We both burst into laughing.

Hey guys!

Recently I saw two animals being killed by a car. The drivers were driving at a very high speed. My mom and me were at a grocery shop. I saw a baby kitten being smashed by two cars. And today I saw a dog. I love dogs. I just wanna find that person and kill him/her just like the animals were killed.

Please spread this message- "STOP ANIMAL ABUSE"

Thanks for reading.

Comment, vote and share.