24. Nutella

Hey guys!

How're you?

Let's begin.

"What happened?" Scott asked, slightly annoyed by his presence but still acknowledging his effort to tell what us what happened.

"Rock wanted to tell you something about your dad. But suddenly he was shot by a guy and apparently I was shot too. I couldn't help him at that moment. I don't remember who brought us to the hospital." Charlie said sadly.

"Fuck. I am really sorry. It's all my fault." Scott said. He looked hurt.

"Don't blame yourself." Dan said and shaked his head in disagreement.

I walked over to Charlie.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes I am. I recovered earlier than him." He said sadly.

"It's okay don't blame yourself." I said and squeezed his hand.

After all he has been my best friend for so many years.
We sat there for a few minutes in silence.

Later, Scott attended a phone call.

"Lucy is back." he said angrily.

"Be safe" Scott and Charlie said simultaneously.

What they are up to?

I just wanted to know the truth.

"I want to know the truth." I said curiously.

"Now is not the right time." Scott said.

"I'll tell you soon." He added

I really hate the concept of right-time.

I didn't said anything. Instead I nodded in agreement.

We said our goodbyes. First we dropped Anne home and then we came back home, Scott was with us

Dad was not home today. He was probably busy with some business.

"It's raining heavily. You can stay here if you want." I said and smiled at him.

"I can't refuse my girlfriend." He said in a flirty voice.

"I am still here." Dan said annoying.

"Go and sleep then." Scott muttered but Dan didn't heard.

"I am really sleepy. Good night and Scott, you will sleep in the room next to me. I don't want a guy sleeping in my sister's bedroom while I'm still in the house." Dan said with a serious look on his face.

"That's unfair." Scott said.

"You're just being an over protective brother." He added.

"No means no." Dan said.

"We'll do nothing more than hugging and-" he said but I quickly interrupted. I really didn't wanted to complete his sentence.

"You both can fight. You've got the entire night. Good night." I said and yawned.

I was climbing the stairs. I can still hear them arguing and suddenly they were laughing at another topic.

Best friends.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and as soon as I laid on the bed, I fell asleep.

My eyelids were heavy. I was really sleepy but the sunrays filled my room with light and I knew I had to get up.

I felt a strong body against me. I opened my eyes and saw Scott. His face was a few inches away from mind.