1 Weakness in the lions (there we go)

Lotor had seen the paladins form Voltron thousands of times by now, each time one of them always lags a few ticks behind. He noticed constantly every time they formed Voltron that lion would hesitate before merging with the rest. It would confuse him constantly on how that could even be possible, since there has always been five paladins of Voltron. Even if it is a new paladin, it is impossible for them to find a right match for a lion in less than a month.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Ezor "Hey, Lotor, you awake?" She asked, right in front of his face. This has become a normal thing to happen to Lotor.

"Yeah, yeah I'm awake"
He looked down at his four generals, then to Narti flying the comet ship.

"Ezor, do you ever notice how whenever the lions go to form Voltron, one always seems lags behind?"

"No?" Her look went from cheerful innocence to interest in less than a tick.

Lotor smiled "Then Keep close attention to that lion", he points to the blue lion, trailing behind the comet.

Ezor looks in content at the lion waiting for them all the form the giant robotic man. "Do you think they will form soon?" She asks keenly.

"Maybe" That's all Lotor could reply with.

They watched as Narti easily dodges all the lions attack, which is always too predictable.
He looked down to his control panel to check how far off his Mega weapon was. Only three minutes left till it's in view. He looked back up to see the lions slowly coming closer together.
"Ezor, look" He pointed to the lions "You see how they are all so close together at this point"

"Yeah?"

"Their about to form Voltron"
A small giggle escapes Ezors mouth as the paladins grew closer and closer into formation.

And there the blue paladin was once again falling behind the others. "You see the delay Ezor"

"Yeah, I do" her face went into confusing. "Why is that so important, Prince Lotor?"
"Well Ezor, you see. If I am correct that means the blue paladin doesn't share as strong of a connection with it's friends"

Ezor nodded "Hmm, then wouldn't that mean it would be the easiest to capture?"

"No, no it wouldn't" Lotor replied almost cutting her of.

"Why?"

"Because the paladins are probably aware of it not having as strong of a connection to the rest of them"

"That means it would be more protected, am I right?" Ezor was completely into Lotors theory at this point.

"Yes"

Lotor looked back down onto his control panel once more. His weapon would be in sight any tick now.

And there it was. Rising over the terrestrial planet was his huge weapon. It was spherical with a dint in it to form a canon. He forced himself to look at Votron standing in awe at his weapon. He smiles at the team. Then suddenly Voltron just turns around heading back to the castle.

"There retreating?" Zethrid yells across the bridge. "But I wanted to destroy some of them this time".

"You will just have to wait till next time, Zethrid" Acxa assured her.

The battle seemed over, and that's always something to be happy about. But Lotor still had something he needed to do, for his new plan to work.

"So, Lotor, What do we do now?" Axca asked, interested in Lotor's reply

Lotor smiled at the screen showing to lions retreating "We give them a call"

All the generals look at him, utterly confused. They trusted their leader but this was something completely out of the blue.
_____________________

Hey, so ah, This is the first chapter complete,
I think? Well then. This is not going to be updated regularly so enjoy that😈, and I don't have a cover for it yet. Planing to work on one soon. Hopefully if I can figure out how to use the new drawing app I got. So instead I'm using a picture found here https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/390828073895955961/
But either way, I hope you people enjoy my "happy" story. The langst will be joining us soon. (Don't worry).